• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    Erm. HGSS spoiler warning.

Spoiler:

Years
  • HI Chamo-chan! Hi all! thanks for the spoiler tip darty!

Spoiler:

Topic? Topic? Topic? NO topic? besides the starter elements...

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Whoops, sorry for the spoiler issue. >.> I'll go back and fix that.

(Beware the hyperness!)
    Spoiler:

Mika555 said:
    I spotted something on this page about the relating HGSS games https://netkun.com/pockemon/. I hope the writers start the HGSS arc soon though.
    WHAT!? Where!? I've been checking the site practically everyday since the news leakage, and I haven't seen anything!!

*Breathes in deeply* Right. Got that out of my system. Soo, about that Western Pokespe fic...I'll write it, multichaptered. I've got the basic character profiles, and I've decided who the villain will be. Now all that's left is to set up a plot...

EDIT: I looked around the site again, and what do I find? Kusaka-sensei's wonderful monthly blog page with HG/SS details! And what does it say? To simplify it a bit, it's something along the lines of, "Like I said in last month's Q and A, in terms of comics things are still in the works and as such I cannot offer any details, but I have received everyone's passionate thoughts every day, and I am working hard on the Grade 4, 5, and 6 scenarios!"
    "...and I am working hard on the Grade 4 5 and 6 scenarios!". FREAKING. OUT. RIGHT. NOW. *Spaz spaz* HE'S MAKING IT!! KUSAKA AND YAMAMOTO-SENSEI ARE WORKING ON THE HG/SS ARC!!!!!!! *Starts screaming* *Leaves the room, still screaming*

Last edited:

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    WHAT!? Where!? I've been checking the site practically everyday since the news leakage, and I haven't seen anything!!

*Breathes in deeply* Right. Got that out of my system. Soo, about that Western Pokespe fic...I'll write it, multichaptered. I've got the basic character profiles, and I've decided who the villain will be. Now all that's left is to set up a plot...
    I did saw somthing on that page next to link of the Meganium but it seems like it was saying that the HGSS games coming out this month and mentioned something about FRLG and comparing it or something like that. I think that was some words about something related to the arc as well. Though I do not think there was nothing said about the plot itself though and the words were translated very poorly.

EDIT:
    EDIT: I looked around the site again, and what do I find? Kusaka-sensei's wonderful monthly blog page with HG/SS details! And what does it say? To simplify it a bit, it's something along the lines of, "Like I said in last month's Q and A, in terms of comics things are still in the works and as such I cannot offer any details, but I have received everyone's passionate thoughts every day, and I am working hard on the Grade 4, 5, and 6 scenarios!"
    "...and I am working hard on the Grade 4 5 and 6 scenarios!". FREAKING. OUT. RIGHT. NOW. *Spaz spaz* HE'S MAKING IT!! KUSAKA AND YAMAMOTO-SENSEI ARE WORKING ON THE HG/SS ARC!!!!!!! *Starts screaming* *Leaves the room, still screaming*
    It seems like you are very excited. Though that is good news and I sure since he has a lot of support from the readers that probably gave him confronted start working on the arc right away. I hope the HGSS arc begins next month.

Since the Sinnoh Frontier Brains appeared in the HGSS games. It is a possibility they might make an appearance in the arc as well.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ummm...obviously clover's happy. i'm happy too, although it'll kinda take a while for the scans to come out...
    thanks mika!and sailorshadow.
    back to pokespe stuff...
    i'd also like to see the electric group together, although technically it's already happened but still...

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years

(Beware the hyperness!)
    Spoiler:

-claps hands- I was planning to write one myself, but decided to drop it. Rather, I'm thinking up of another ficcie.

Meh comments in bold.
    And in other news, HGSS MAAAAAANGAAAA!!! SPAZSPAZSPAZ!!!!! ALL CAPS ABUUUSE!!!!

Years
  • OMGAAAAH
    KUSAKA-SENSEI'S ACTUALLY MAKIN' THE HGSS ARC

This news definitely calls for all-caps abuse. :D -spazzflail- Nen can't wait for the return of the GSC 'Dex Holders~

Yay for random Japanese PokeSpe fans who decided to write to and encourage Kusaka- and Yamamoto-sensei! :'D Would've done it myself if my Japanese wasn't made of fail

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hello everyone! Been busy with school work so I haven't been able to go online for the past few days. (still have a mountain load of HW but I've got 3 days ^^). Anyways it looks like HGSS news has exploded into the world and it's going to be a good time. Too bad I still have to wait ill spring of 2010 ><.

(Beware the hyperness!)

Spoiler:

(comments are in bold)
    Oh yeah
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years

(Beware the hyperness!)
    Spoiler:

*hypervenilates* AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*cough*

ANyway.... yay~

EDIT: also, I found this on the Netkun website: https://www.netkun.com/pockemon/img_top/goods_toto.gif ....Pokespecial bag?

Last edited:

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years

(Beware the hyperness!)
    Spoiler:

Comments in bold. With that, I present a topic:

Based off the new designs and old designs, which would you rather characters where in the HG/SS arc, assuming we get one?

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Based off the new designs and old designs, which would you rather characters where in the HG/SS arc, assuming we get one?

I want the new designs~! They are so awesome I hope that they make them just like game designs.

That bag looks so cool Chamo!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

I looked around the site again, and what do I find? Kusaka-sensei's wonderful monthly blog page with HG/SS details! And what does it say? To simplify it a bit, it's something along the lines of, "Like I said in last month's Q and A, in terms of comics things are still in the works and as such I cannot offer any details, but I have received everyone's passionate thoughts every day, and I am working hard on the Grade 4, 5, and 6 scenarios!"

Hooray!! :DD Not that this was any surprise...

I did saw somthing on that page next to link of the Meganium but it seems like it was saying that the HGSS games coming out this month and mentioned something about FRLG and comparing it or something like that.

Really? Comparing/contrasting/relating to FRLG in terms of style?!?! YES!!!!

Too bad I still have to wait ill spring of 2010 ><.

Yep, count me in. :/

Based off the new designs and old designs, which would you rather characters where in the HG/SS arc, assuming we get one?

Definitely the new ones. :DD

Cute bag...

Too much hyperventilating in this thread!! It's gonna be nuts the next few days...

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2011
    EDIT: also, I found this on the Netkun website: https://www.netkun.com/pockemon/img_top/goods_toto.gif ....Pokespecial bag?

Ahahaha, I want that. :D

Personally, most of the HGSS sprites bug me for one reason or another. The environment graphics are gorgeous, but the character revamps...meh. Especially not fond of Sabrina. Hopefully Yamamoto-sensei will still be able to make them all look awesome?

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
  • And now to answer my own topic.

I like both the old and new sprites. I love the new sprites for most of Johto's leaders except for Clair. Her sprite is rather...offsetting for some reason. With Kanto's leaders I have a high dislike for Sabrina's new sprite. She just doesn't look right and her hair. *Shrudders.* I'm also upset with Misty and Green's sprites. Other than that, the new ones are love.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The only sprite that I really don't like would have to be Misty's. I dunnow, it just looked weird to me. xD; Sabrina's is kind of eh, but -shrugs-. Other than that, NEW OUTFITS PLZ. Honestly? Even Green. If anyone recalls, Green is really been known to change his outfit every. single. arc (except Emerald, but he was petrified so it's not like he was able to. XD; ) , so it's nothing new that he'll be changing outfit again. As for Red, it looks like me may be sticking with the old one, maybe the artists will stick something new on it, like what they did in the Yellow Arc, because, like Green, he changed something every single arc. So, because of this, yes. I do hope that Green wears those clothing, as I honestly do like them. It's a nice change from him wearing purple all the time. And he's had a Exeggutor. In the manga, he got it in the GSC arc, and it's part of his Gym Team.

As for Pokemon, Green's and Red's team has changed. This makes me wonder if the arc is going to correspond to that, and give Red a Lapras, and Green a Tyranitar. (If Red gets a Lapras, then the image I have of him with one would make a little more sense. XD; )

Also... If they put in the Kanto Gym members, I'm going to die laughing if Lt. Surge ends up having that Pachirisu that he has in his rematch. XD; I would love to see more of the Johto Gym Leaders, though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • AAAAAgghhh! i'm ripping my hair out trying to find those sprites!!! could someone give me the link...again? i tried going back a couple of pages but i can't find it!!!
    Where, is it!
    Wait, should i have put that in spoilers??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back