• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Depends on the rating, Hat~ If it's M, then it's best if you PM it to those who wanna read it. Else, I don't see why you can't post it here :3

OK, and now I can say it:

H A P P Y || B I R T H D A Y || G R E E N !

Aaaaand, because I'm too lazy to write a one-shot for this day...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4670917/1/Happy_Birthday_Green

Yeah, I did this last year. But for those who haven't seen it... <3

I suggest you read both, though to be honest, the OldRival part is better than the Feelings part XD

AND, do you know how Green would respond to all of this?

Last edited:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    (Well I was considering posting it on ff.net, since I'm more familiarized with it. And it won't probably raise beyond T. I was just wondering whether I should place the link here, because I don't want to be annoying and "OH GAIZ LOOK AT MY FANFIC HURR".)

&...
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GREEN. :D

Is that a Nintendo DS? WTF.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREEN!!!!!!!!!

I missed... so much... :O

Very funny rules :D! And since Winter break and stuff are coming up, maybe i can post more...

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey there guys what's up, Oh it's the 22nd? Well...

Happy Birthday Green!

Unfortunately I've got nothing to contribute to this glorius day but I'm sure Blue'll more than make up for it ^^.

@manhattan: Oh s***! OH S***!! What in Arceus' name is a DS doing in pokespe!? (other than the fact that it's nintendo) Oh man you've made my day in so many levels. Also I read your fic and really liked it. Can't wait till the zombie killin starts (I played left 4 dead last night so I've got a lot of images in my mind, that and amc had an Alien marathon). That or alot of running.

@babykelly: I'd like to see it (can never have enough fan art non?)

@natsu-kun: HAHAHAHA XD Wow kudos to you. That pic definately sums up Green's mood to this whole day.

Years
  • Ahahaha... xDDD The infamous meme invades PokeSpe for the second time.

Anyhoo~
    Hap
    p
    y birthday, Green!

I might work on some fanart or something for 'im later, but I'm still pretty busy with the PokeSpe meme and other stuff. /lame excuse] So, being the useless poster that I am, I'll just leave everyone with a bunch of random mainly Green-related fanart. :B

Spoiler:

-runs away-

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • hey is anyone on oh and chamo-chan i like the 50 rules silver must abide by verry funny
    :'D thanks.
    I thought it might've been too vulgar, but apparently not.

Depends on the rating, Hat~ If it's M, then it's best if you PM it to those who wanna read it. Else, I don't see why you can't post it here :3

OK, and now I can say it:

H A P P Y || B I R T H D A Y || G R E E N !

Aaaaand, because I'm too lazy to write a one-shot for this day...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4670917/1/Happy_Birthday_Green

Yeah, I did this last year. But for those who haven't seen it... <3

I suggest you read both, though to be honest, the OldRival part is better than the Feelings part XD

AND, do you know how Green would respond to all of this?

ouo I'll be sure to read the fic.

rofl. Horay for a new meme~

[SIZE=1

[COLOR=YellowGreen]&...[/COLOR]
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GREEN. :D

Is that a Nintendo DS? WTF.

Spoiler:

oOo nintendo DS~ <3
    Team Aqua approved.

Ahahaha... xDDD The infamous meme invades PokeSpe for the second time.

Anyhoo~
    Hap
    p
    y birthday, Green!

I might work on some fanart or something for 'im later, but I'm still pretty busy with the PokeSpe meme and other stuff. /lame excuse] So, being the useless poster that I am, I'll just leave everyone with a bunch of random mainly Green-related fanart. :B

Spoiler:

-runs away-

Comments are in da bold.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Wow I came back at just the right time.
    Happy Birthday Green! May Blue make you smile all of today XD.

And because I can, I bring fanart. (not sure if people have seen it though.)

Spoiler:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    What would the pokespe characters do if they were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse?

Yes. So. Here. Have it.

LINK.

Also, have some fanart.

Spoiler:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GREEN!!

You're so special. :D

...And I don't have anything else to present. No fanart and no fics, since I was gone today. Sorry, Green. D8 (Oh, no parodies for 2012, please. Too many deaths of the main characters. The graphics were amazing, though. <3 *shot for offtopicness*) Blue would surely give you something, though. At ni-*shot by Green*

MANHATTAN. WHAT. You're writing that fic with Mangaquest AND Incidentalshipping? :DD Thank you while I go squeal in my reserved corner. *runs*

(...and how can you use a DS to track people? I'm just curious, of course. I'm not PLANNING to do anything with that ability...*looks at Gold suspiciously*)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Happy Birthday, Green!!!

Hopefully you've had a wonderful day. <3
    Know that in my eyes you're the most awesome person the makers of Pokémon ever designed. :D

Also, because I like birthday-themed pics:​

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyway. My answer to what Green would get for his birthday is in my fic (though, admittedly, it only talks about Blue. As was to be expected, of course.) Completely rushed and all because I had to make the deadline. -grumble-

@ Kelly: One-liners are kinda off-limits here, so you might wanna lenghten your posts a bit.​

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • FFFF, DID I MISS GREEN'S BIRTHDAY? D8

Oh well, Happy Birthday Green, you sexy trainer you. <3

Technically HGSS Green, but still sexy. =w=

Edit: Oh, Snoaz, I think in that picture they're making fun of Green being younger. =w=

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Well, it seems a little silly to be "asking" to join the club as it's not an outrightly exclusive affair, but I feel formal today so CAN I JOIN YOU GUYS POKESPE IS AWESOME.

:] I'm Marley, and... FranticShippingforever. :D

AND AS A MEANS OF INITIATION FOR MAHSELF, I have taken it upon myself to fill out this Big Darn PokéSpe Quiz Thing.
    Spoiler:

Happy belated to Green~! All this fanart is oddly making me like Green a little more... woo.

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    Welcome, Marley! :D

I LOL'd so hard at your quiz. :3
    Also, I like your shipping list. Specially MangaQuest + Frantic. But Commoner > Haughty. -shifty eyes-

ps: "Oh-Gee-Sapphire-I-don't-remember-anything-about-that-day-we-saved-all-of-Hoenn-nope-not-at-all" = AWESOME.

I like you already! :D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • FranticShippingforever. :D

Go fall off a cliff. Like right now.

Kidding, kidding. What good would it be if a PokeSpecial fan were to die? Even if they like -THAT- ship >_>

Anyways, welcome~ And I see what your avvie is and I like it because I totally screenshotted that and posted it here and whatever XD

But yeah, hope you stay around :3

Also, pay no mind to what was said in response to your quote. I absolutely despise Frantic, though it has good fanart, and I don't look down upon those who like it (which is, unfortunately, most people in this club ^^').

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back