• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
  • hey Marley I THE KING SAY WITH THE POWER OF ARCEUS AND MEW THAT YOU WERE A PRETTY GOOD CABALLERO AMARILLO DEL BOSQUE VERDE(Yellow knight of the Viridian Forest in the original viz he was call caballero amarillo)is nice that people know witch character you are i went as Ryohei from reborn once it fell really good i want to go as Dia next con i'm going to bring a lot of food and tell my friend to cosplay as pearl and practice manzai =D

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Why thank you good sir. :D

Yellow Caballero is kind of a dumb name, I think. >> In practice, "caballero" mostly just means "guy." (I wanted to take a picture of myself dressed as Yellow looking quizzically at the men's restroom sign, the Spanish part of which read "caballeros.")
    And they keep calling her that even when WE KNOW SHE'S A GIRL.
    Then again, "Amarillo" is also masculine, but she chose that one for herself (maybe to make sure the folks at the lab thought she was male, who knows).
    Languages are so touchy.

I would love to see a Dia and Pearl. More than that, I'd love to see a Sinnoh Trio, complete with Platina "I was not, stop being a pest" Berlitz.
    I actually got to talking with some people at the convention about who we'd most like to see cosplayed from PokéSpe. I wanna see an Emerald, in all croissant-headed, reacher-handed glory. But that would be so difficult to pull off, it wouldn't even be funny.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Yellow Caballero is kind of a dumb name, I think. >> In practice, "caballero" mostly just means "guy." (I wanted to take a picture of myself dressed as Yellow looking quizzically at the men's restroom sign, the Spanish part of which read "caballeros.")
    And they keep calling her that even when WE KNOW SHE'S A GIRL.
    Then again, "Amarillo" is also masculine, but she chose that one for herself (maybe to make sure the folks at the lab thought she was male, who knows).
    Languages are so touchy.

I totally don't get why Viz did that, was it to make her name/character easier for the targeted age group to remember (because it sorta...rhymes..?) I wonder... and it wasn't even in the original.
    Love the cosplay :D

And these are the last scans before I have to go back to school... There are only a few more pages left so hopefully I can get it done. It's the long-awaited (?) SpecialShipping part~! Red really is oblivious...? Scary...

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • I'm home with the connector! :D And I even remembered to bring my camera home. I'm so on the ball today!
    And here's the one I got of me alone (I also snagged some shots of pretty much every Pokémon cosplayer; for most of them I snapped the canon in half and posed with them; got some okay shots of myself getting really ticked at some Rocket members):
    Spoiler:

The angle of this picture is funny because, like all pictures, it was taken by someone taller than I. >> You can also see my real hairs, oh noes.
    And the wig's not right, because mum was like, "Oh no you are NOT styling that wig it's too pretty and you'll ruin it D<" Never mind that I cut my own hair. We also didn't make the belt small enough... so even at the smallest hole it kept falling and making me look all disproportional.
    Oh, and that silver thing poking out at the top of the hat? I based the feathers off of the bag sprites from HGSS instead of the purple and black ones she's supposed to have. But nobody called me out on it, SO.

Ruby and Saphy wouldn't need that thread if Ruby would just stop being a euphemism and admit that he remembers everything.
    I wonder why she doesn't just sneak up behind him, yank off the hat, and forcefully interrogate him about the scar.
    *A* That's an excellent cosplay Marely.

And I agree with you on the Ruby and Sapphire thing.

hey Marley I THE KING SAY WITH THE POWER OF ARCEUS AND MEW THAT YOU WERE A PRETTY GOOD CABALLERO AMARILLO DEL BOSQUE VERDE(Yellow knight of the Viridian Forest in the original viz he was call caballero amarillo)is nice that people know witch character you are i went as Ryohei from reborn once it fell really good i want to go as Dia next con i'm going to bring a lot of food and tell my friend to cosplay as pearl and practice manzai =D
    :U
    KIng if you do a cosplay, show me pics. :U
    I totally don't get why Viz did that, was it to make her name/character easier for the targeted age group to remember (because it sorta...rhymes..?) I wonder... and it wasn't even in the original.
    Love the cosplay :D

And these are the last scans before I have to go back to school... There are only a few more pages left so hopefully I can get it done. It's the long-awaited (?) SpecialShipping part~! Red really is oblivious...? Scary...

;w;

Ah, the scans. O:
    .......................maybe Red acting more stupid than before is the effect?
    *confused*

Years
  • Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    :D Thanks more, you guys!

I don't get it either. I mean, she did even call herself "Amarillo del Bosque Verde," (didn't she? I seem to remember her saying that when I was scanning Vol. 4 in the comic book store) but they just ignored her and stuck with something stupider. xP Stupid Viz.

Awwwww, SpecialShipping~!
    I think Red just doesn't know what love is. He prolly already likes her and just doesn't realize it, so the string does nothing and he's left as his same ol' oblivious self.
    That's the theory I'm stickin' with for now, anyway. :I

Years
  • I seriously cannot believe how much time I have not posted in this Fan-Club.

But alas the Hetare fandom has consumed me.

And meh, ever since Tosh sent me Chuang Yi Vol.31 scans I have grown impatient for Vol. 32. XDDD

Anyways, have fun new fans~

Goldenrod-city

Johto lover
    Years
  • I'm home with the connector! :D And I even remembered to bring my camera home. I'm so on the ball today!
    And here's the one I got of me alone (I also snagged some shots of pretty much every Pokémon cosplayer; for most of them I snapped the canon in half and posed with them; got some okay shots of myself getting really ticked at some Rocket members):
    Spoiler:
    Wow thats a great cosplay. I don't think I could do something like that. I tried Sapphire once and even I had no idea what it was. :p

Baa.Baa.Blacksheep

Lean on me~
    Years
  • Y, Hallo thar, PokeSpe Club. Y hai, I still exist in some form. ouo

Ah, the English translations....I was highly disappointed with the lack of PokeBoobs. ;3; Chuang Yi is more faithful to the actually story, but I also don't like that they stay faithful to the English with switching around Green and Blue's names. =3= It just makes everything confusing.

And that's why I buy my volumes in Japanese too. :'D

Also, that doujinshi is wonderful. <3 As well as the Yellow cosplay. *poofs off*

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Guess who's still alive? :} Anything important happen? -shot by Silver-

@Marley: You're awesome. A Yellow cosplay. That's awesome. Awesome.

So, someone say Special doujin? -checks back-

So, uh, welcome new members and I'm still darnedly tired from the trip. And school... /headdesk

No one has any new topics? Anyone?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I have a new topic: Is the bit with the Lost Tower in the last part of the last volume released so far??

And do you reckon people from 5th Gen will be cool, or annoying?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 20, 2012
    -psot more laura, do it jfe;wja;fj-

(and also, I hate to be naggy, but remember kids, no One-liners :U )

hmm... Do we have any topics at the moment? (or did I completely miss them. orz )
    hmm....
    though I've always wondered.....
    (I know this has probably been discussed before but still... )
    Did Lance know Yellow was a girl?

in my head, I imagine he did. Just because it seems like something he'd notice right away.
    i'm don't know, what's your opinion?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • Lance may have notice in his Battle With yellow he is not so dense Green Notice when they where Training so i think yeah if not weird when he finds out i just hope that in HG SS he gets a bigger part that the part he play in GSC Manga verse btw.

Last edited:

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
  • Oh wow. I haven't posted in forever. And I missed Silver and Bill's birthdays! Forgive me Silvy~ *hugs his leg and gets thrown off* Bill has the same birthday as my little sis :3 Bill is so adorable :D /late

*reads all she missed*
    Omg. BerlitzKaulitz, you are my newest best friend for translating all of that doujinshi <3

And Marley, you make an excellent Yellow ^^ There aren't any conventions around here... :(

Did Lance know Yellow was a girl?
    In my head, he does; mostly because he seems smart enough to have figured it out...and not as oblivious as Red (not sure anyone can compare actually XD) But, I'd have to go reread their battle to be sure.

Hmm...Okay, I'm doing a bit of research here...How much older do you think Daisy is than Green. I'm thinking about 4-6 years, but I want some opinions :D

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Concerning Lance, I would think that he should know Yellow's gender, considering that, well, like others said, he's not as oblivious as Red. However, I don't think he would've cared too much, he was more concerned over his goal rather than whether that cute little blonde boy is actually a boy or not.

And over Daisy's age, I would think she'd be at least six years older than Green. At least, that's how my line of thinking goes.

WHICH REMINDS ME. BILL. HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY. I'M SORRY, DUDE. HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY.

Riako and I had a little conversation about this: what would you think if Kusaka and Yamamoto published a bit of a reference guide for the PokeSpe universe. You know, reveal more personal info (blood type, birth date, etc.) about the PokeSpe characters. I realize that the dex holders have some personal info, but what about the other characters? For those who read the Death Note manga, sort of like How To Read 13 (or whatever the title was, I forgot). Or, heck, more official artwork. You know, like in other manga, when they have large pretty pictures to go with their manga?

Just a thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back