• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Actually I think that's Athena and Apollo. They are part of the set of four Rocket Executives that went unnamed in GSC and now have been given proper titles in HGSS.

Ah right. I totally forgot about those two. The two in the back are prolly Apollo and Athena then, yup. /o/

If Kotone does appear, could it be possible that she gets a Marill? Idk, but I see her with a Marill. :3 I would rather have Kotone pop in as a new character than have Crystal in Kotone's clothing. Crystal would not look good in her clothing. ;~;

red-san, Red got Poli as a Poliwag btw. :3;;;

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • *tape-recorded, high-pitched voice speaks*
    Hello there, all Pokespe Fan Club members. I apologize for the voice-recording, but things are quite busy here lately. This is the manager of the current vet facility where this user is being treated at. You see, the shock and utter glee of seeing earlier posted et. mentioned art was too great for this young user, for she was too inexperienced in such matters. It is highly unlikely that she will ever recover, or even if she will make it out of this situation safely. I fear the worst. So, allow me to read what she has written to you all, as a way of her opinion on this new topic.

On the Crystal/Kotone missing topic, and I quote: It could be either that the authors mean to keep it secret to suprise their readers and fans; that the female character was simply not featured because this is the cover art for HG/SS and as such, she wouldn't be shown as a character just yet because it is not her game system; or that the authors themselves have not yet decided on the matter, though this last one is unlikely. Nothing has been set in stone. Also, it doesn't matter whether Crys looks good in that outfit or whether Kotone will replace her or not (at least in the long run) because whatever happens, that's what we're stuck with for the arc. The most we can do and hope for right now is the Netkun update in February and wait for the authors to shed some light on the subject. So please, let's shut this subject away until we get some more hard core facts and are able to discuss it in detail, not argue about it based on assumptions. In the mean time, there are different things to talk about.

For Athena and Apollo, I'm pretty sure that those are the two villains in the background, seeing as Athena has red hair and Apollo has blue hair, and they look waaaay too similar to the picture for it to be a coincidence. Unquote.

Ah, yes, and her last words before she entered comatose as she views and gives her purely scientific thoughts on the outfits of the males:

"Oh. My. God. My world is now complete."

Thank you.

*lots of static as the voice shuts off*

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • i hope Kotone dosen't appear and Become Kris.Kasuka name the female sprite of his SS Kris so no Kotone JAJAJAJAJAJAJA Kris is cooler because she is the 7th Dex Holder
    >:

*pokes pair* D: I don't like all this Kris VS. Kotone thing... ;;;A;;; not you too. D:
    OTL

Yeah you know that even if you say that let me make it clear:
    Red=Poliwhirl
    Green=Scyther
    Blue=Jigglypuff
    Yellow=Ratata
    Gold=Aipom
    Silver=Sneseal
    Crystal=Smochum
    Ruby=Skitty,Pochiana,Ralts
    Sapphire=Aroon
    Emerald=Sceptile
    Diamond=Munchlax
    Pearl=Chatot
    Platina=Ponyta

See the only one who first pokemon was a starter was Emerald and Pikachu is a Starter play the Yellow version and you see
    If Kotone does appear, she'll have that marril around.

=w=;;; fff (also, is it just me, or did Ruby cheat by having 3 starter pokemon?)
    *tape-recorded, high-pitched voice speaks*
    Hello there, all Pokespe Fan Club members. I apologize for the voice-recording, but things are quite busy here lately. This is the manager of the current vet facility where this user is being treated at. You see, the shock and utter glee of seeing earlier posted et. mentioned art was too great for this young user, for she was too inexperienced in such matters. It is highly unlikely that she will ever recover, or even if she will make it out of this situation safely. I fear the worst. So, allow me to read what she has written to you all, as a way of her opinion on this new topic.

On the Crystal/Kotone missing topic, and I quote: It could be either that the authors mean to keep it secret to suprise their readers and fans; that the female character was simply not featured because this is the cover art for HG/SS and as such, she wouldn't be shown as a character just yet because it is not her game system; or that the authors themselves have not yet decided on the matter, though this last one is unlikely. Nothing has been set in stone. Also, it doesn't matter whether Crys looks good in that outfit or whether Kotone will replace her or not (at least in the long run) because whatever happens, that's what we're stuck with for the arc. The most we can do and hope for right now is the Netkun update in February and wait for the authors to shed some light on the subject. So please, let's shut this subject away until we get some more hard core facts and are able to discuss it in detail, not argue about it based on assumptions. In the mean time, there are different things to talk about.

For Athena and Apollo, I'm pretty sure that those are the two villains in the background, seeing as Athena has red hair and Apollo has blue hair, and they look waaaay too similar to the picture for it to be a coincidence. Unquote.

Ah, yes, and her last words before she entered comatose as she views and gives her purely scientific thoughts on the outfits of the males:

"Oh. My. God. My world is now complete."

Thank you.

*lots of static as the voice shuts off*
    D8 NOOOO! CLOVER IS TRAPPED IN THE BOX! *breaks it *

Also I kinda hope Kotone appears with Crys in the manga, so that red-king everyone can shut up about it.
    >:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • i'm scare because there might be a slight chance she will be in like a Minor character like wally a one arc deal with the Notch ear pichu i don't want her to exist but there still a slight chance T_T because of that Pichu

chamo-chan

Years
  • i'm scare because there might be a slight chance she will be in like a Minor character like wally a one arc deal with the Notch ear pichu i don't want her to exist but there still a slight chance T_T because of that Pichu

I know. *pat pat* sorry.

(wait which pichu? the Spikey ear one or the shiny one? or do you mean Pich?)

Spoiler:

Yeah, since we're speculating, I suggest we use Spoiler tags people.

Years
  • Spoiler:
    -asplodes- Wao, Gold and Silver look totally amazing~ I'm so glad they didn't kill Silver's hair like I thought they would. ; w ; Never again will I underestimate Yamamoto-sensei. His style's really improved since the GSC arc. :'D

Apollo and Athena look scary. D: I don't think anyone noticed this yet, but if you squint, you can see that the other Rocket Executive, Lance (and I don't mean the Dragon Mastur) is also featured there. /randomly pointing something out

Spoiler:

Years
  • Yeah... I guess I could show it here. ((I kind went googlig stuff about it, wounded up on serebii forums and found it. ))

Spoiler:

They gave Silver that little spike, but kept his hair down. A fair compromise....
    Also, DEM GOGGLES MAN. DEM GOGGLES.

This pulled me here. @~@

Gold is on top of my Fave list again. Then Ruby. XP

Love the goggles like seriously. XD

SEE ALL OUR PREDICTIONS HAVE COME TRUE! 8D

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    I was worried about Silver's hairstyle, but yays! Me likes it! Wonder if he still has his gloves. I hope Giovanni and Lance make a reappearence, as well as the Johto Elite Four. It'd be nice for Janine to see her dad again...

I still think Kotone is simply an updated version of Crystal, because if she isn't, according to my logic, it means that Hibiki isn't Gold.

Ooh, the Notch-eared Pichu and the Pikachu-colored one...yes, they ARE totally useless in the game and Notchy did nothing really important in the movie despite the fact it was supposed to "save the world" (quoting director. Please, anybody can grab a key, and Ash and co. were simply stupid seeing how they forgot they had POKEMON on them that could break down that door...).

Still, I bet the writer can do better with Notchy, at least. After all, it's Informed Ability is Time Traveler's Immunity, meaning that time does not affect it. In the Pokemon world, that can REALLY be useful...Yellow will probably find it...or maybe at least Gold's Pichu.

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
  • Yeah... I guess I could show it here. ((I kind went googlig stuff about it, wounded up on serebii forums and found it. ))

Spoiler:

They gave Silver that little spike, but kept his hair down. A fair compromise....
    Also, DEM GOGGLES MAN. DEM GOGGLES.

asdljhjadfkjhsfjkvhkjha

...Where is Crystal? Or Kotone. Either way... khdahjkdhfalhfadf

So, it seems that Apollo and Athena will be major villians in this one, I wonder how it will turn out. Will they try to contact Giovanni or...

...kjajkdhjfkabhwkbgfk

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • Duuuuude nobody ever notices Lambda. He's the purple splotch on the picture.

Gold and Silver look pretty good. Like what Riako said, it's a vast improvement from GSC (when I looked back at the GSC art, it looked really...what's the right word, unattractive?). I hope Crys isn't knocked into the background. That would suck so much.

=w=;;; fff (also, is it just me, or did Ruby cheat by having 3 starter pokemon?)
    no, pulling a legendary out of your arse is cheating. ehh, not a high moment in the arc IMHO.

In other news, yay, pretty art!

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • You know... I thought of a reason that Lance might have to return...

other than the fact that he is HIDING in the Johto region....

KUUURREEEAAAAAA--- -shot-

Also if you get that reference, I love you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Heard about the HG/SS arc and was sent to the hospital from heart failure I can't wait till April or March or whenever that magazine arrives! I think I may be able to get my hands on it (depending on what magazine they decide to put it in) so, if I do, should I scanlate or will I be killed for copyright violation or is mangafox gonna be faster than me? O_o I think I said this a few pages back but it got buried um, no one noticed. >.>
    I also heard that there might be a preview or something in the January 25th issue or something? In that case, if it's in the 4th grade magazine I have a pretty good chance of getting it. (But really, am I allowed to post scans of that? D: I wouldn't mind, but...). Also my huge semester testing starts next week so all I can really hope for is to purchase a copy and start reading as soon as testing is over T-T.
    Also, so my post isn't totally useless here's that fancomic from the last page. (Hope I did an okay job with it.)

Mintly

*eats peppermints*
    Years
  • If Lance DOES show up, I think I might be confused by the two Lances (unless the new rocket one gets a name change or something :P) Aw, now I'm starting to doubt Lance will appear again...

D8 NOOOO! CLOVER IS TRAPPED IN THE BOX! *breaks it *
    If she was in the little box...and you broke it...did she die?! o.o someone save clover!!

no, pulling a legendary out of your arse is cheating.
    true. XD ruby's as much a cheater as game!lance XDD

Gold and Silver look pretty good. Like what Riako said, it's a vast improvement from GSC (when I looked back at the GSC art, it looked really...what's the right word, unattractive?).
    Yup, the art definitely got better :3 pretty~

Also, so my post isn't totally useless here's that fancomic from the last page. (Hope I did an okay job with it.)
    Thank you XD I've wondered what that one was talking about when I saw it somewhere else too :) I guess it would be creepy for her to be called Yellow-chan by a Lance disturbing clone lookalike.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • If Lance DOES show up, I think I might be confused by the two Lances (unless the new rocket one gets a name change or something :P) Aw, now I'm starting to doubt Lance will appear again...

Well...

Spoiler:

TheViolentTomboy

I'll hit you with this thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Well...

Spoiler:

Team Rocket! Lance will probably get a new name in the English version. There's other rockets to be named after.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
  • @BerlitzKaulitz

You made my day... I can go to work happily now.

And finally I now wanna see a Lance vs. Lance pokemon battle I DEMAND ONE..

Clover Cat

Years
  • Last edited:

chamo-chan

Years
  • Heard about the HG/SS arc and was sent to the hospital from heart failure I can't wait till April or March or whenever that magazine arrives! I think I may be able to get my hands on it (depending on what magazine they decide to put it in) so, if I do, should I scanlate or will I be killed for copyright violation or is mangafox gonna be faster than me? O_o I think I said this a few pages back but it got buried um, no one noticed. >.>
    I also heard that there might be a preview or something in the January 25th issue or something? In that case, if it's in the 4th grade magazine I have a pretty good chance of getting it. (But really, am I allowed to post scans of that? D: I wouldn't mind, but...). Also my huge semester testing starts next week so all I can really hope for is to purchase a copy and start reading as soon as testing is over T-T.
    Yay fan comic~ lol

O: that would be nice if you can scan it, but if you're busy, we understand. ^u^

*skips in* Horay~they let me out of the box! Thanks Mintly, chamo-chan~ :D

Hmm, I wonder if there were any updates? *checks Serebii* Oh, what's this?
    Spoiler:

*shoots*
    Poor Clover will die from heart attacks is she doesn't calm down. D8

Also, put in spoilers plz....

Spoiler:

Clover Cat

Years
  • *shoots*
    Poor Clover will die from heart attacks is she doesn't calm down. D8

Also, put in spoilers plz....

Spoiler:
    *shot* chamo, I've already died multiple times now. I think I've seen Giratina himself, at one point.

And sorry about the spoilers. *edits*

Spoiler:

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
  • Alright! Spoilers! This is much better than I expected!

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back