• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • I've seen one of those before. They look great! I was actually hopping it was a real Anime of the manga. Does anyone know when BW chapter 3 comes out?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I just found out the official birthdates for Pearl, and Diamond. Also welcome to the group Pika. Platina birthday is still unknown.

Pearls: February 12 (Aquarius)
    Diamond: Decmeber 4th (Sagittarius)

No wonder Pearl and I act a like sometimes.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

i watched the fanime. it was really good. Of course, i wish that there would be an actual anime of the manga.

now that we know dia's and pearl's birthday,
    I guess i could now say happy (very) belated birthday, dia!

Last edited:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • ^ Do you mean "curl fists"?
    oops, you're right. ewe;;

Oh, don't remind me! I'm dreading going back to my daily grind. T-T Oh, well. After a week or so, it'll be like I'd never left.

I'M SO, SO, SO HAPPY! For Christmas, my parents got me Volumes 23, 24, 25, 26, and 29 from eBay. I'm way too impatient to wait for them to come out here in two years. Anyway, I hope you all had wonderful Christmases as well!

Spoiler:
    ;3; sorry.

;A: LUCKY. /jealousy

Spoiler:

HUGE NEWS!

I've just seen a phenomenal Pokespecial fanime of Chapter 1 on Youtube. Here's the link-

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBiy0apSUvU

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFF7FQUgdaQ&feature=related

It's all Japanese and there are no voices yet, but trust me, it'll blow you away. Check it out!

P.S.- I'm in love with the Opening Theme.
    oAo *goes to watch* ;w;

I'd like to join this group please. :D I love PokeSpe!

Spoiler:
    Welcome to the group~ *throws confetti*

;w; and for once, you're one of the few new people who actually reads the rules. *gives BIG hug*
    Spoiler:

I just found out the official birthdates for Pearl, and Diamond. Also welcome to the group Pika. Platina birthday is still unknown.

Pearls: February 12 (Aquarius)
    Diamond: Decmeber 4th (Sagittarius)

No wonder Pearl and I act a like sometimes.

D: We missed Dia's Birthday ;3;

But at least we can celebrate Pearl's.
    February 12th.... why does that date seems so familiar to me....

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome :3

and yea i originally didnt and just posted a question but when i noticed it was a fan club, i went to the first page and read the rules so i edited my post and put in a request to join the group hahaa.

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Ruby's antenna---that made me laugh so hard. Yeah Cheren's hair sure looks like Ruby's doesn't it.

Aaah! Dia's birthday is the same as my baby cousin's!!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

D: We missed Dia's Birthday ;3;

But at least we can celebrate Pearl's.
    February 12th.... why does that date seems so familiar to me....

Poor Dia. We can still celebrate for him though. February 12 does sound familiar too.

As for Charen, now that you guys are mentioning it, his hair does look like Ruby's without the hat. We barely got to see Ruby without his hat during the manga. I think it was only shown one time. I actually like him without his hat.

Years
  • Aww I missed Dia's B-Day. ;A;

Wow just finished PokeSupe Vol. 37 and

Spoiler:

Also PokeSupe B/W is cool...

Spoiler:

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    I honestly think Sird is the best antagonist to come out of the Pokémon franchise, period. She's an insanely well-written character.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • ^ She's really creepy and clever. But to be honest, in my heart, the best Pokemon villain of the entire franchise is the one, the only, Masked Man.

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I agree, Sird is quite something. Even the Aqua and Magma leaders were something to consider, and Sird's part in it was...unbelievable.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Sird might be well-written, but she still gives me the creeps. (Which might be testimony of exactly that first fact but ah well).

Also, Dia is adorable. He's become one of my favourite characters, really, together with Green and Ruby (and Platina, who I have also come to love).

...and it's been really long since I've come here :/ It seems like there's hardly any of the old members left. Well. To all the people I do not know: I'm Snoaz, one of the (very inactive...) co-owners. Pleased to meet you!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Nice to meet you Snoaz. I'm AshPikastar.

Sird doesn't creep me out but I think she is pretty cool actually. I'm excited about Platinum version to come out. I started liking Diamond later on in the DP series. He is adorable.

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • dia is also one of my favorite characters, along with green, red, blue, silver, and now, ruby and platinum ^^

the dp arc is finished right? and does anyone know when the platinum arc will come out? (as you can tell, i am very well informed :) )

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome back, Snoaz! Not sure if I asked you before, but how are you doing with the manga so far? Have you read the DP ones yet?

Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • @Snoaz: /;;;;;;;; A;;;;;;;/ *hug* you and sirboulevard need to be here more.

Also, sorry for my inactivity lately. I'm back at school and currently have no internet except for an iPhone.

I will return as soon as I can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back