• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special BW Chapter 1 Released.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Can't tell you where to find it, just here to tell you it's out.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Well, that was interesting chapter. What Black does with his Munna was awesome, and it still confuses me that Black has a Wargle..

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • Blame CoroCoro and Nintendo's Pokemon-revealing plan.

The manga was probably done long before the release of the games. Wargle was already revealed but Washibon was not. So, Kusaka had no clue that Washibon evolves into Wargle on such a high level.

Why do they always have to reveal evolutions before their first forms?

Also, will /a/non be importing magazines, or is it just this time? I'd really want to see more magazine chapters.

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Well, Maxim, a quote from /a/non himself:
    Shogaku Yonensei is actually a normal-sized magazine with a small booklet containing the manga chapters, so importation should be cheaper than expected, especially since fujisan delivered on Young Ace after all (for a cheap $17.93). However, either way, magazine importation for just one series is a luxury. Thus, the costs and donations of Pokemon Special magazine importations will be kept tightly on this separate page. I'll only pay for my own mistakes and for costs of transactions with PayPal and BoA, which charges $0.75 per international transaction.

I'll state my policy clearly right here and right now: magazine importations under this agreement will stop when the deficit goes over $20. Ok? Great. I'm well-funded right now, but it's never too early to donate.
    tl;dr: As long as he has enough money, he'll do it. He has enough to do it for a few more months.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Urgh, it was too fast to reveal Black and White arcs... Maybe they'll have to save some times and plan a better story for HGSS arc... Such as Giovanni's relation... They can take Celebi's and Spiked-Ear Pichu's event, ya' know.

Back to the topic, BW is pretty okay for me. It's just the beginning. Looking forward! :D

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    I'm definately looking forward to Black and White's release as well.

gotta say i'm liking this chapter.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I was kind hoping for Black to have Mijumaru instead of Pokabu but I did enjoy it. I'm quite excited to see the rest!

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I was kind hoping for Black to have Mijumaru instead of Pokabu but I did enjoy it. I'm quite excited to see the rest!

I think there's a pattern going on there.

Red- Grass Starter
    Gold- Fire Starter
    Ruby- Water Starter
    Dia- Grass Starter
    Black- Fire Starter
    6th- Water Starter?

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
  • Unfortunately for you, Black has got Tepig as well as White. But the starter pattern has broke now, Cheren has got Snivy while Bel got Oshawott. But Snivy does suit Cheren and Oshawott suits Bel... Oh well, we don't know whether Bel or Cheren will be Pokedex owners since their Pokedexes aren't working.

Back