• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon: Special Chapter Beta 1.8 (RGBY/Vol 2) (10/12/22)

Days
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    Emulator required

Anyone please tell me in which emulator can I play pokemon rgby vol 2

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023

We'll have a guide posted soon on how to play RGBY on Android, if that's what you're asking. If you're just looking to play on PC, then just download and double click the game.exe after extracting the game files.

Just letting you know that I moved your post to the respective thread!

Many thanks, Megan.

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023

Hey can anyone tell me when vol 2 is coming on android?

Hello, can we play it on Mobile Yet using JoiPlay??

Is that available for Android version??

Sir can you please make it available for Android users. A lot of fans waiting for playing Pokemon RGBY vol.2 reply

When is the android version of the game coming up. Or if it has been uploaded, please inform us mobile players.

GUIDE FOR PLAYING ON ANDROID IN LINK

Will fill this post out later with a general FAQ, and currently playable chapters.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XXJ9KuSch21Jk8xGemqLn-95NaSL-fQKEKYsQPt7Gl4/edit?usp=sharing

Days
  • bro i love pokemon adventure red series and pokemon adventure special chapter
    please can you tell when it's going to be complete i have completed beta 1.8 a long time ago
    and i have been waiting for the complete game
    i love your game and i can tell you that these are the best pokemon game ever created believe me best story best animation and everthing is up to the point
    plz continue this series even after special chapter plz

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    And of course, I'll be updating this thread accordingly to reflect what we've learned about RGBY Chapter since its original announcement!

BLkEng5.png

Welcome back, everyone! Those of you who have played Aethestode's Red Chapter (and hopefully enjoyed the hack) will be pleased to see that he's started up a new project. For those of you who have yet to play Red Chapter or get acquainted with Aethestode's work, let me be the first to welcome you to the next chapter (I'm so clever) of our adventure(2-in-1 go!).
    Vol 2/RGBY has a new name: SPECIAL CHAPTER!

Logo1.png

First off, this is not a ROM hack like Red Chapter! This is a fan game, made using RPG Maker and PSDK, not Essentials. This means that you cannot use Joiplay to play it on Android. However, a guide is in the works to make the game playable on Android! This thread will be updated when that guide is made available!

Second, a lot of the tools and features that Aethestode is implementing on the game are brand new, so it's a learning process. Please remember, this is largely a one-man project, so please be patient, as progress may get a little rocky at certain intervals.

Story

There's not one story in Vol 2! Nope. Not a single story. There's seven! You get to play following the stories of Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Pink, and Ash! Each storyline will have their own maps, features, quests, and side quests.

Red's story picks up after the events of Vol 1, right? Well, rather than go back to following the manga that inspired Red Chapter, Aethestode's decided to storyboard and script out an entirely new story for us, before Red returns to his regularly scheduled adventure in the Pokemon world. What does this adventure entail? I'll give you a few hints: Shadows, cults, and mad scientists. ... You get it? Red is going to the Orre region!
    Now with 8 completed chapters as of Beta 1.

A lot of people adore Yellow, and for good reason; Yellow is one heccin' unique character! Luckily for Yellow fans, we're going to be following Yellow in their very own adventure in Vol 2! What's the story for them? Well, it'll be following Pokemon Adventures post Vol 1's arc, so we'll be seeing their character growth, determination, and unique skills really unfold! Protip: Don't let your Pokemon faint if you want to use Yellow to their full potential! Now with 4 completed chapters as of Beta 1.

Some people are die hard fans for the young spymaster and con artist, Blue, and who can blame them? Seriously sharp skills are stunningly spectacular! In Beta 1, you can now play 5 chapters of Blue's story, giving you more insight into her background, her childhood, and her relationship with Silver, the Masked Man, and how she came to be the sneakster that she is today. It's tastier than a mid-afternoon telenovela, I tell you what!

Green. Gosh, Green gives me goosebumps. This guy has 4 complete chapters in Beta 1, and it gives the player a look back on the beginning of Red's journey- from Green's perspective! Get ready to knock Gary Oak's socks off, 'cause he's got nothing on Green.

Gold? I know y'all are going to show this guy some love. There will be more information regarding him coming this September!

Pink! Aethestode's very own OC has a storyline dedicated to her in Special Chapter. Get ready for emotions, because they will hit you, and they'll be Super Effective.

Features

• Speed Up Button
    • 6 Different Storylines
    • Collectible Shiny, Shadow, and Crystal Pokemon
    • Costumes for playable characters!
    • HM Fly is back! It'll work similarly to ORAS!
    • Running animation is back!
    • Trainers can ride on Pokemon/custom animation for surfing!
    • Day and Night cycle!
    • Following Pokemon
    • Mega-Evolutions and Dynamax!
    • New Pokemon types!
    • Spaceworld Demo Pokemon
    • Text Portraits and Battle Portraits
    • And a jump to DS Graphics!
    • And finally, a Journal feature to keep track of side quests and bonus quests!

Screenshots

96oay4mcbve61.png
    G9KxPGTm.png
    1zFkMA2m.png
    VTZPeBHm.png
    8ueGyb4m.png

Credits

• Nintendo
    • GameFreak
    • PSDK
    • Cactus Tiles - Hek and Kymotonian
    • WesleyFG - Celadon City Tiles
    • KingOfThe-X-Roads, TheAetherPlayer (shiny), and leParagon (backs) - Gen 8 Sprites
    • SailorVicious - Slateport City Tiles
    • Eurons - Battle Background
    • Blaquaza, WolfPP, G.E.Z., Radical Charizard, Cynda, Involuntary Twitch, Z-NogyroP - Sprites for Gen 8 Pokemon
    • Boonzeet - Legend Arceus OW Sprite
    • DarkusShadow - Hisuian OW Sprite
    • Lasse00 - Hisuian Shiny OW Sprite
    • Sage Deoxys, LarryTurbo - Gen 8 OW Sprites
    • SpheX - Growlithe/Electrode
    • KingOfThe-X-Roads - Arcanine, Dialga, Palkia, Zorua, Kleavor & Basculegion
    • G.E.Z. - Voltorb, Sneasel, Basculin, Braviary, Sliggoo, Wyrdeer, Enamorus and QC
    • KattenK - Typhlosion, Qwilfish, Avalugg, Decidueye, Ursaluna & Sneasler
    • Hematite - Zoroark and Lilligant
    • Travis - Goodra and Overqwil
    • OmeGaGa, The-Devils-Corpse, Rafael-Animal - Leaf/Blue OW Sprites, Fronts, Frames
    • RobloxMaster376 - Gold Sprite
    • Kensuyjin33 - Ash Sprite
    • Rayquaza-Dot - Magma Tiles
    • Aethestode- Story/Writing/Sprites/Mapping/Custom Animations/Beta-Fakemons/Sound Design/Art

For full support for Special Chapter, you can join the Discord here! Beta 1.8 is now available, and I've dropped the DL down below.

IT'S HERE! Special Chapter's Beta 1.8 has released (As of 10/12/22) and you can download it to play here

Pssst... Aethestode is also working on an Ash game that follows the Japanese version of the anime. You should join the Discord to find out more.

To file a bug report, please join the Discord and submit a report in Bug Discussion forums. I am too ill and busy to check the Pokecommunity thread with any frequency to assist consistently.

As a reminder, the best way to receive support or have your questions answered is by joining the discord listed above. I will not be replying with more Discord invites other than what is already given in this post.

GUIDE FOR PLAYING ON ANDROID IN LINK

Will fill this post out later with a general FAQ, and currently playable chapters.

Is there any update on this (2023)?

GamblinFever

The Gambler
    Years
    • Age 33
    • He/Him
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Vol 2's first demo will be released on December 29th, all things permitting! Aethestode's been making a ton of progress, mapping out the game and the events.[/QUOTE
    When will the full version come out it's been 2yrs

bro i love pokemon adventure red series and pokemon adventure special chapter
    please can you tell when it's going to be complete i have completed beta 1.8 a long time ago
    and i have been waiting for the complete game
    i love your game and i can tell you that these are the best pokemon game ever created believe me best story best animation and everthing is up to the point
    plz continue this series even after special chapter plz

Is there any update on this (2023)?

Update is coming on September 30th. 20 more days!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    2 questions

1. is the orre saga finished

2. what chapters of the orre saga does michael appear in (answer if orre saga is finished)

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Hey I'm new and was wondering how to play the game because I download the files on the discord and everything and try to exe the game exe but nothing happen like no pop up or anything I Have Dell latop which is a insprion 16 aswell so I don't know to play the game if I already have the files

Days
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Does anyone know how to get the game to go full screen on pc? also is there a way to map a controller to the game?

Back