• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
    Hello, I'm back. Anyway, I also agree that Blue will still ride on her Jigglypuff. Though, I think that her other Pokemon will evolve.

Years
    Red-kun, I worship you for saving this thread from the jaws of innactivity and death.

Well, I'm actually quite intrigued to how Yellow improved as a trainer... she may even have some better Pokemon with her... =D

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    According to SPPF (^^ Sorry, but I had to visit the manga forum there...) Yellow will have a double battle with Silver against two agents of Team Rocket. ^^

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    Psychic*Absol if you check my post adove, you'll see the names of the two members.

Akinari: No problem at all, still, this is the oldest thread so it deserves to live, specially because i like the Pokespecial.

Well about the thing if Yellow haves better Pok?mon, it might be just a level up, because i'm not so sure that she had got any new Pok?mon anyway.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    *bumps up* Ok I will not this thread die!
    Anyway new topic, Giovanni and Silver are about to meet!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I see well hoepfuly this will last.^^ Anyway, seriously how do you think Giovanni and Silver will react to each other?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I should make a fanart pic of that! XD
    Giovanni:Silver, *Weeze in Darth Vader Helmet*I am your father.

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
    Hmm... i remember a situation like this... let me make something clear:

Giovanni doesn't know who's exactly his son, so he won't recognize inmidiately to Silver (or whatever is his real name).

Same goes to Silver, but Sneasel might remember and react by a weird way when Giovanni appears.

So... i'm not expecting something like Star Wars jokes, dude, i had seen tons of them x.x

Back