• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

johnlai007

AKA J
Years
  • Huh? Why? If you don't mind Chinese books(I sure do, it's getting on my nerves) I could send you some! (Or order English ones and get them faster and cheaper....)Or is it you just don't have time? (or something like that?)

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
  • Hmm, sorry about that. I can't wait to get vol. 21 in English, I really want to understand what happens in Ruby and Sapphire's past (I don't like reading SPP summaries or trying to figure out what happens from the Japanese version).

Also, I wish I could get a Celebi (trying to finish Pokedex-lucky). You could read Serebii's chapter summaries if you want to know what happens later (that's what I did before I got the actual manga).

Akinari, if you had the money, order some volumes from Grimsg, that's where I got my 20 volumes of Chuang Yi translated Pokemon Special.

Years
  • Oh, no, not in the Green Site, of course not... XD

You see, we had this site called Pokespecial.tk and... let's just say that the Green site suddenly put in a manga section in his site a month after we created ours... :D

Ah, but that's dead now, along with the members of this club... but I'm happy you guys still post here.

I'm still interested in the manga, although I would like to get summary from other sources (yes, I'm that serious in boycotting that site...>>) and otherwise... is it me or is Satoshi Yamamoto's style getting a lot weirder?

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
  • Just order from Grimsg, she's reliable and she sends quality, English-translated manga quickly, anywhere in the world (for a pretty high price though).

Years
  • lol, I was one of the original staff but I kinda abandoned ship when I realized that it was sinking pretty slowly. Yeah, I tried to bug them with layouts and updates, but they're all lazy and busy.

Years
  • Oh some people still care about the manga... the manga forum for example. One thing is that they sometimes don't notice this club and it'd be great if they do...

Years
  • They have corresponding colors. Red has red eyes, Blue has blue eyes and Green has green eyes. I think only Yellow doesn't have corresponding colors.

Years
  • Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

I'm sure you can see there that they have corresponding eyes... =D

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
  • I wonder why they came up with that idea (seems kind of odd for a guy to have silver eyes-yet really cool), it's kind of weird when their names match their eye color.

Years
  • It's probably to make the characters to be a bit more special and another reason for having colors for names. Eitherway, it's fine for me and the eye thing doesn't really matter... although I'm still concerned with Emerald's design and Yellow's new design...>>

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
  • Yeah, it does make the characters look SPECIAL (but wouldn't it be hard to make the eye color stand out for the people of basically the same color-Green and Emerald, Blue and Sapphire, Red and Ruby).

Emerald does look weird (first time I saw him, I thought, "His hair looks like anttenas."-they were huge!), Yellow looked better in the Yellow and G/S/C sagas, and Silver looks really creepy.

Back