• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Years
  • Ah, true...

I'm just thinking that it looks a bit weird because Yamamoto is drawing a lot of mangas right now... so hopefully it'll improve...

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
  • It would be kind of hard though, all of the characters (put together) so far have pretty all of the distinctive and known personalities used in most manga and anime (nice and shy, boastful but witty, cold but caring, etc.). What kind of personalities would Diamond and Pearl have ? (It's going to be interesting)

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • johnlai007 said:
    I bet that Diamond will be a boy, and Pearl a girl......Unless its already been comfirmed....
    (Alright! I got a Mew, too(not Mewtwo, I always had one, even before I got Jirachi))
    diamond is the girl and pearl is the boy

can i join

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
  • Yep, we used to have club buttons of each character. I don't think they really worked though.

To me, it seems like another member who won't come back after his first post has just joined, Obelisk-kun (many people have done that). I really wish that when people ask to join, they will actually post again here.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • Kyoki said:
    Yep, we used to have club buttons of each character. I don't think they really worked though.

To me, it seems like another member who won't come back after his first post has just joined, Obelisk-kun (many people have done that). I really wish that when people ask to join, they will actually post again here.
    your wrong
    is the fr/lg manga over?

obelisk-kun

Years
  • johnlai007 said:
    Alright! obelisk-kun is back!
    But, really, if you don't want people to mistake you for a single poster, post more.
    And I think the FRLG is still going (I like that saga)
    Yeah its my favorite until then red, green,and blue seemed invincible.

Back