• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Years
    Original characters that don't have a relation whatsoever to the pokespecial characters...

btw guys, go to Pokespecial.tk to sign a petition in order to return the manga!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2004
    I forgot to say ''Hey!''. I mean Suzu's think. Anyway. It looks interest fic.
    If you don't mind... What about ''Lonely Beach''?

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Lonely Beach sounds like a great title.
    Very fitting of those two.
    How has everyone been these days?
    I just ordered Pokemon Box from the Pokemon Center. You can only buy it there I found out.

Years
    So busy these days. I have to go to summer school and write a lot of fanfictions at the same time. Oh well...and I need to finish Volume 6 summaries...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Looks likew ere all busy, havent had enough time to post here. Mexican revolution history is so boring yet since it has to be written in spanish i'm good...Ohh...just picked up vol 8-13 yesterday after work....last time i'll ever see them for 3 bucks a volume.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I prefer Old World History, Boring, Huh? ^^;; anyway guess who visited PokeSearch today...

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    fine then... you can be the king of Pokesearch XD

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Ack the club is sinking! (<-- is starting to sound like oni -.-;;) where did all the members go??

Tweak

this topic has a lot of pages o_O;

Back