• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special RP

PokemonDreamer

<3 GAGA
    Years
    After fighting a tough battle with a bug trainer Andrew Beadle, Lily win ad proceed to the championship round! Lily felt like she was just struck by a giant bolt of lightning and gave her all of this energy! She was SO close to victory, nothing could stop her now-- "ROBBIN YOU MADE THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND!!" Lily heard someone shout from in the crowd.
    Nooo not Robbin, Lily whined to herself, anyone but her! But she could do this, Lily could totally beat Robbin, nothing to it.
    "FIFTEEN MINUTES UNTIL CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND" an official with a meganpone called out. Fifteen minutes?!? Where's Fletch?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    More than one month has passed since the last post here, and by the normal PC rules, a thread is dead by then.

Seeing this made me notice, though, that there aren't any specific rules for thread revival in the RP forum. So I added one.

If at least one month has passed since the last post in an RP thread or an OOC thread, only the GM may post and "revive" the thread. If two months or more has passed since the last post, the thread really is dead by the standards of PC, and if you want to play that RP again, you should re-make it instead of reviving the dead thread.

Counting from feb 7th though, this thread is still open for the GM to post in, so I won't close it.

Back