• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special scanlations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Where'd it say that? >_>

And uh, *increases the characters so I can actually post*...
    I know you're only new, so I'll just quickly point out that you need to read the rules -- bypassing the 25-character minimum is against the rules. ^_^;;; Please go read them ASAP before you post again, mmkay?

Oh, & it's still illegal, but yes, we did let links be posted, iirc... I think, if you want to scanlate and post them here, to ask an admin. :x

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I didn't bypass it, I just added filler text... Of course, now that I reread it, I only needed to add 5 characters. >_<

Last edited:

enyce

banned
    Years
  • If you look here, you can see that they have been scanlated by nicoleb, so people have read them.

But yeah, scanlation of Pokemon special is basically at a halt. It's a shame, I read all of nicoleb's scanlations in one night (i found them zipped on another site), and then I realised that I'm stuck without anymore :(

However, you have some competition - https://www.zomgfta.com/ are currently up to the 95th chapter of the manga.

But good luck to you anyway.

We'll have gray hairs by the time zomgfta finishes. They haven't added a chapter, in forever.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    So when do you think you'll be able to start, Phishy? And are you gonna start from the GSC series? Oh, and if you are, will you be doing the chapters after the RS saga?

FR/LG only has one volume out, but they've already made more than half of the chapters of the story, even though they weren't released.

Battle Frontier has no volumes out, but they've already got 20 chapters finished as well.

So do you think you'll work on those ones too?

Years
  • pokemon sp.

can u plz upload volumes 10-19 plz i've searched everywhere trying to read it and now i can finally read it if u scan them so plz!!!

Nid

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Don't worry, all mp3 and movies in internet are illegal too

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
  • I don't suppose this project really worked out...

It did not.

ph1shf00d (or whatever) disappeared.

I don't know (and don't care, either) who revived this thread, but it should be closed.

Pokespecial is a damned manga, I've noticed that sometime ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back