• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Spice!

• Thread starter Pokémon Trainer 188
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Trainer 188

I know and I've seen them they also occur on Pokemon Moves and Item Number and I don't know how to fix this Problem as Coding and Scripts are not one of my Strong Points

Pokémon Trainer 188

The Bugs have been Fixed and More Scripting has been done!
More Screens will be sure to come soon! ^_^

Pokémon Trainer 188

Beta 0.5 is now out so be sure to Grab yourself a Copy and get your Starter Pokemon!

https://www.mediafire.com/?by24xa941mp6m3d

0w7t.png
5lur.png
um1d.png

jkl9.png
xj3l.png
7wzg.png

u4hy.png

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
7wzg.png

What kind of sorcery allowed you to turn the entire map into grayscale? I am impressed, very impressed.

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
So I played the latest Alpha, and it's pretty good. Your mapping is great. But, the one thing that threw me off was the random capitalization everywhere. Almost every single person I talked to had random words capitalized that needn't be, and I was wondering why you did that.

Also, when you start, it sort of seems kind of rushed. I mean I know you want to focus more on gameplay, but the way your mom describes your brother missing and such seems really... inconsiderate. Not even a sob or two?

The Pokeball near the fountain respawns when I go through a door and come back to it. Intentional or no?

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
First off I just want to say I really like your hack and the threads layout, it is done very nice. I personally would recommend cleaning up the maps a bit, they look a little chaotic in some places, but your maps are still very top-notch. Good Luck

Pokémon Trainer 188

I'm now looking for a New Scripter and a Tile Inserter, please PM me if you would like to join the Team! ^_^

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I just played your beta and I must say that it was very entertaining!
I loved your scripts! It made me want to talk to more of the random NPC (In the original games, I felt that the original NPC were very bland and boring).
Also, if you haven't started your region map, I would be more than happy to make a DP style version of it for you!
I like this game's creative simplicity!

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2015
This hack looks amazing, I like how you added R/S/E tiles this looks amazing

Pokémon Trainer 188

Update: I was thinking of getting rid of Water all together like no Water at all in the whole Hack but Surf will still be in the game as a TM :P

Pokémon Trainer 188

Be sure to check out Raferum's Twitch channel to get all of your Pokemon Spice video updates!

http://www.twitch.tv/raferum

Be sure to tell me if you would like me to watch any of your Pokemon Spice videos!

George Beamish

Mud Fish Poketuber
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2015
This looks really good so far, thanks for linking me :)

I'm looking forward to future updates and you can be sure that I'll be making videos on them, telling people to try it out, and when you release the final product I'll make a playthrough ;)

Pokémon Trainer 188

Be sure to come and watch me Stream map making on Twitch! (Sounds pretty boring but I swear it's not as boring as it seems) + it's a chance for you to learn more about making maps so come and join me at:

http://www.twitch.tv/spiceorange

Sorry there won't be any commentary but there's not much to say while map making ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back