• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Cyndaquil is on Fire!

is HFI's lil' bro
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Pokemon Spirit

Story
    Today its your birthday in the town of Rouge. You are heading down to the town prof. Redwood! You will obtain a pokemon for your birthday but as your walking down to the prof. lab you have lack of breath and your heart is pounding your eyesight grows faint. You fall to the floor with a loud thud. (Police hurries you to the local pc)

Doctor: He doesnt have much time left. The poison has gotten to almost all of his body. Luckily it hasnt gone to the brain. Yet. He will only have one week to live.
    Mother: *Cries*
    Hero: Huh what happened am I dead?

You look around yourself and your a pale white color. Instead of feet you have a ghostly tail! You really are dead! You look around at the scenery everything looks dead. Dead Trees, Dead grass, Dead flowers where are you?! A ghost floats over to you he tells you are in the spirit zone. The Spirit Zone is where all dead people go to.
    You float over to the pc and look at yourself in the bed. You overhear the doctor saying you have 1 week to live. You decide that you will find the killer who poisoned you and will make him pay. You notice a pokeball is in your pocket. You decide to open it and its a cubone! You and your Cubone will venture the new region find the killer and get it all done before you die.

Features
    * Play as a ghostly hero or heroine
    * Float around and Go through certain objects
    * Some New Ghostly Fakemon
    * Dead Plants, Trees and other vegitation
    * New Region
    * Posses Certain People

Team
    Storyline Writer: Me
    Co Storyline Writer: HFI
    Spriter: HFI
    Mapper: None
    Scripter: None

Hope you like this please feel free to post
    ~ My Cyndaquil is on Fire!

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • The story is pretty unique but as Goodies said you should contribute in an area other than storyline. Otherwise you won't get much help.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • Wow, I like this idea. It'll be interesting to see how you'll be able to posses people.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Wow, I like this idea. It'll be interesting to see how you'll be able to posses people.
    Since Im helping out my bro in Pokemon spirit Ill answer questions that you ask when hes not here
    You posses people by floating up to them and then you talk to them and you battle them. Once you beat them you can go up to them and a message box pops up and it says would you like to posses them? Then if you say yes you can walk around as them and enter places you wouldnt be able to enter as a spirit. You become your regular ghost form after a battle.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Ok but I still have one question. Is he contributing in any other way? If people are willing to help then it's no problem I'm just wondering.

Years
    • Seen today
    This story line is very cool, but do you get to possesss the guy who killed you?

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
  • IF YOU NEED A MAPPER JUST SAY SO I WILL MAP FOR YOU, GOOD STORY PRETTY SOLID NOT LIKING A COUPLE OF THINGS BUT IT COULD BE WORKED ON, ANYWAYS SEND ME YOR E-MAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU PROOF THAT I CAN MAP, I GOT ONE THING TO SAY DONT QUIT I DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE PUT IN ALL THAT WORK AND DONT FINISH.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    waynes world, reviving threads which are older than a month is against the rules.
    please avoid doing so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back