• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Spirits. (PG-13)

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
  • Lizzy turned her head as she heard someone introduce themselves to someone and stood looking at Icicle she walked around the tree and looked first at the two boys and then at the boy and girl cuddled together. She didn't speak having no intention to until she could trust them and if they asked her name she'd do what she always did...spell it in the air.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • X looked at the girl draw her name in thin air. "Well that isn't very formal now is it Lizzy?" X said paying attention to her draw her name in the air. He turned to Zyrian. "Nice to meet you Zyrian. Also nice spirit Pokemon. I say we should split up into group but now I know a lot more people so it's going to be hard to choose who to go with. The silent girl, Rose, Silver, Zyria, Virgil, and who knows who else there is?" X said aloud. He thought for a few moments before saying, "Rose and Silver. You should be in your own separate group. I'll recommend but Zyria you should join Virgil and as well for me," X said turning to the girl, "I say we split into our own little group. What do you say? I know someone else might come so you guys are willing to join them." X said again. He then looked at Sparky and turned towards the Pokemon. "Let's go if she agrees to okay bud? Even if she doesn't we still go. But alone." X whispered to Sparky.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Zyiran and Asanan(Meditite) walked up to the girl who recieved her spirit at the same time he did and introduced his self. "Whats up, I'm Zyiran and this Asanan." He said pointing towards the Meditite who was smiling up at her and her Cubchoo in a friendly matter. He looked at her spell it and said,"Aw man work. Is it Lizzy?" Then when he heard X confirm it he smiled feeling accomplished. "Well nice to meet you, too X. So who is Boone?" He said looking around.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Lizzy watched as the boy made his way over to her and asked her about traveling with him. Not wanting to go alone and also wanting to see if she could trust someone not to abandon her she nodded the depression that kept her from talking showed on her face as she did so. Icicle looked just as depressed as Lizzy did feeling the same emotions as her and was glad on the inside that no matter what he couldn't leave her.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • CHAPTER 2! Chapter 2. En route to route 1!
    In this chapter you have the chance to battle either each other or other CPU's. You may not always win so don't go all win happy or you'll be booted out. Limits for these post are up to 3 post. No more! okay plot of this chapter: You have chosen a group or decided to travel alone. You head out to route 1 hoping for some excitement. You look around for a while poking your head through when you see a member of Team X. Not an ordinary one either. An Admin to be exact who must be way stronger then you. You have 2 choices. If your in a group or alone you can challenge her. Or you can just hide and play the stealth card. You may also battle other RPer's or a CPU. The highest level for a CPU will be listed below.

CPU Team X admin! Spirit Pokemon: Salamance. Level: 54. your level so far: 5. I wouldn't try it :p.

CPU chosen battle: Spirit Pokemon: random (I choose depending if you want this or not.) Level: 5-7 (You choose.)

GOOD LUCK!

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Silver walked through the forest, holding Rose's hand as she followed. He stopped in his tracks and saw a strange and superior-looking character with an "X" symbol imprinted on the suit. Silver didn't like to fight. Only when he really needed to. He turned to Rose, a finger over his mouth, saying, "shhh..."

He held her and flew, using his wings, between the trees, and around the strange "X" person. Collision averted. He layed his head on her shoulder, still staying close to her, as they continued along the path.

Years
  • Zyiran, not seeing his partner, started walking with Anasan through the forest. As they walked, they noticed a women with Salamance patrolling the forest. "Anasan, come on." He said as he led Anasan behind a big tree. "Man, she looks really strong. To fight her right now would be a kamikaze mission and also a real pain in the you know what."

He wait a few mintues before looking out from behind the tree. "Alright, she is gone lets go."

"Medi!" Meditite replied as he followed his master.

As soon as they started to walk from behind the tree, he felt a hand grab his shoulder.

"Where do you think your going?" said a male voice. Then the man flung Zyiran backwards into a tree.

"Ahhhgggghh!" yelled Zyiran as his back hit the tree. He cursed his self for not being more cautions. "I should have known she didn't come alone." He thought to him self as he looked up at the person who just tossed him.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Rose stuck close to him as they avoided that fight. "Who was that woman?" she whispered to Silver as a different person stepped in their path wearing the same uniform. "What do we have here?" she said smirking at Silver and Rose.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • "I dont know, but she looked like she wanted to fight, and I don't--"

"What do we have here?"

Another "X" person cut them off. Silver held Rose a bit closer, protectively, and his wings encircled them, also a protective notion.

"Look, I don't want any trouble... We're just passing by..."

His wings twitched with paranoia. He didn't like being around these people... Their hearts were dark...

He walked around the person and continued, hold Rose close...

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    ooc: sorry i haven't been posting much, i've had a lot of...problems recently. Yeah once again sorry.
    And what exactly is a CPU? And would i control it or someone else?
    (i'm kind of new to this...still)

Umbra sat back taking small sips of her milkshake, occasionally looking up out the window.
    Currently the television was showing recent pokemon contests or major battles, one being a tournament held last week or so. She flicked through the channels and eventually got bored.
    She went out and walked along a path which had low gates on either side, surrounding the few houses along the path. After about 5 minutes of walking she saw a signpost, which seemed rather new.
    One of the arrows pointed off towards a path towards the direction fo the forests. It seemed rather pleasent and quiet. Umbra calmly walked down the path, Sapphira, her shiny Gabite following behind her. She stopped rather suddenly after seeing a boy with wings. She shook her head with disbelief, but then shrugged slightly and continued walking along.
    She didn't realise the Gabite was following her until she bumped into her.
    "hmm?" She turned to see Gabite had her back against her, and was slowly moving backwards.
    Behind them was a girl with an 'X' printed on.

Gabite backed up slightly and started to growl.
    She then slowly dissapeared, sencing something strange, and powerful about that woman.

Umbra picked up the warning and turned, calmly walking away, not knowing the dangers herself.
    She pulled the milkshake from her bag and took a small sip of it every now and then, sucking on the pieces of chocolate in there, waiting for them to melt.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    ooc: ah I see. Okay thanks.

Umbra continued on walking when she felt something bump into her again, this time it wasn't gabite.
    She turned to see a small Riolu holding onto her back, pulling on her coat a little. In a hurry, the young boy who it belonged to, ran up to her and pulled him off. Umbra then walked forward and bumped into Gabite this time.

Sapphira stood still, and Umbra walked around her looking rather frustrated.
    The Gabite turned and followed her closely behind. Eventually dissapearing once more.

By now Umbra was pretty annoyed, more to the fact that the Gabite was doing nothing but follow her, she hadn't said anything either, and neither of them wanted to start a conversation.
    Down the road was a boy training his spirit pokemon, a young Larvitar.
    He quickly noticed Umbra and got a glimpse of the Gabite, and immediatly odered his Larvitar to attack, eager to get his pokemon into a tyranittar.
    Sapph quickly darted around and infront of Umbra; using her fins to knock back the larvitar. She quickly drew back her leg and kicked the pokemon back, as a warning to keep his distace, and not to mess with them.
    The boy thought to himself then realised that beating this Gabite would probably get his larvitar to a pupitar, but he never thought it through, considering he was in a rush.
    "Larvitar! Use Rock Slide!"

The larvitar waved it's arms inthe air and cried out, and rocks appeared pretty much out of nowhere, above Umbra and Sapph.
    The Gabite grabbed Umbra by the waist and moved her away, dodging the attack herself.
    She then ran straight for the larvitar, but dug underground at the last second.

Umbra stood cooly, sipping on her milkshake while watching the battle, not feeling any need to involve herself.
    "Larvitar wait!"
    The larvitar turned back to it's owner.
    "Larvi?"
    "that gabite could pop up anywhere at any moment so hold on and listen."
    "Laarvi-tar"
    The larvitar listened carefully then raised it's hand about to smack down where the Gabite was, but he was too slow and Sapph leapt from the ground, slashing at him with a dragon claw.
    Sapph quickly rammed into the larvitar with a tackle, she didn't aim to hurt it, but aimed to distract it for a chance to get away.
    Larvitar growled and made another rock slide.
    Sapphira dodged the rocks, but then fell into her own tunnel accidently, and a rock blocked her exit; the tunnel at the end was far too close to the larvitar, that was when she got an idea for a new battle strategy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2012
    ooc: I know D=, well we should at least try revive it? mabey...

Umbra pointed at the Larvitar.
    "Now Gabite! Use Dragon Rage"

Sapphira closed her mouth and a strange green goo formed in her mouth, but when she shot it it became a purplish-blue colour. She leapt out of the ground, and blasted the attack. It hit the Larvitar head on and sent it backwards a bit.
    Larvitar growled and jumped up, then fired a dark pulse at Sapphira.
    Sapph jumped under ground with dig then jumped up from under the Larvitar, however, she missed then got hit full blast by another dark pulse attack, throwing her back against a rock. It had been only 5 minutes and both pokemon were greatly exhausted.
    The Gabite jumped up quickly and blasted another Dragon Rage, which collided by another Dark Pulse. The two moves collided on impact, sending them both back a bit.
    Gabite dug her claws into the ground to prevent being thrown far back, but Larvitar was tossed much more, not being able to get a good grip.
    Before Larvitar could recover, Sapph used Dig onto him, blasting him with a Dragon Rage once more.

Back