• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Hey, everybody! Saef1234 here. Starting new thread on pokemon sprites. Be sure to post your own don't be shy! I'll begin by posting my own

Attachments

• Pokemon sprites
      flint sprite sheet.PNG
      1.9 KB · Views: 40
    • Pokemon sprites
      richie sprite sheet.png
      4.2 KB · Views: 47
    • Pokemon sprites
      trainer-067.png
      1.3 KB · Views: 76
    Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Hi Saef and welcome to our community. I'm sure you'll feel right at home in a certain corner of the site. :D

I'm not much of a spriter, but I consider myself decent at sprite edits...I even made the trainer sprite in my sig. :D

So yeah, welcome to the community, be sure to have fun and stay out of trouble, and ask anyone with the colorful shiny usernames if you need help with the site. :P

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmmm, yeah, this area is for member introductions strictly, and not for posting sprite / art galleries. ><;
    Head over to the section that Timbjerr linked to you, and you'll have better luck there. :D
    Good luck with any future spriting, and welcome to the forums.

Although sadly, since this isn't really an introduction, it does have to close.

Feel free to make a new intro thread if you'd like, so long as it sticks to the area rules it'll stay open.~

Let there be lockage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back