• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon stadim 3?

favert pokemon stadim

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dude22072

Pokemon master man
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    woud it bo cool if they made a cool if they made a pokemon stadim 3?
    with r/s/e pokemon?

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    There's basically no need for Nintendo to make another Pokemon Stadium when they already made Battle Revolution.

kabigon

My body is always ready.
    Years
    Degrade from battle revolution? If they would make pokemon stadium 3 It would have ALL the pokemon in it, wifi, mini games, gym leader castle, all the cups from the older stadiums, a pokemon academy, and a place to manage all your pc pokemon. So in other words, stadium 3 would make PBR look like a steaming pile of *****. I frankly think nintendo was very stupid to not continue the stadium series, and if they would make a 3 I would wet myself.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Pokemon Stadium was wayyy better than Revolution, or so I hear. :/ I would love another Pokemon Stadium, with ALL the pokemon and the more things to do, adding on the to minigames that were available in Pokemon Stadium. :/

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Yea. it won't happen though. Just like they won't make a new Pokemon Coliseum/XD for Gamecube

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    One could consider PBR to be technically Pokemon Stadium 3, in fact. Just without the mini-games or 'cups' and all that jazz, and with the addition of Wi-Fi. Essentially though it still continues the base concept that the Stadium games did.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Degrade from battle revolution? If they would make pokemon stadium 3 It would have ALL the pokemon in it, wifi, mini games, gym leader castle, all the cups from the older stadiums, a pokemon academy, and a place to manage all your pc pokemon. So in other words, stadium 3 would make PBR look like a steaming pile of *****. I frankly think nintendo was very stupid to not continue the stadium series, and if they would make a 3 I would wet myself.

I don't think PBR needs Stadium 3 to look like a steaming pile of *****

Stadium is 10x better than PBR in every way. You could choose any Pokemon you wanted, the battles were actually FUN, you didn't need to have a Gameboy to play the game... The list goes on. Needless to say I hope they continue in the Stadium tradition, no matter how unlikely it may be :D

charmy63

Back from the dead. Woo hoo.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2008
    Pokemon Stadium 3...

Some people (like bobandbill said up there...) believe that PBR is in fact, Stadium 3.

But other people, (myself included) would prefer an ACTUALL Stadium 3. I would like to try a Gym Leader Castle with the D/P Gym Leaders.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Pokemon Stadium 3...

Some people (like bobandbill said up there...) believe that PBR is in fact, Stadium 3.

But other people, (myself included) would prefer an ACTUALL Stadium 3. I would like to try a Gym Leader Castle with the D/P Gym Leaders.
    Well, because it basically is a Statdium-like game IMO - but certainly missing a few of the charms that Stadium had. One could consider it a 'worse' Stadium game... and would have done better with those included.
    But, that's Genius Sorinity for you - they can do a somewhat decent job with Pokemon games on home consoles - Colosseum, XD and PBR - but they could have done more with them, certainly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2008
    I don't think so when they have already created Battle revolution there is any need of Pokemon Stadim3

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    the problem with a stadium 3, is that people would just wreck the wi fi with ubers

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    My fav. pokemon stadium game has to be the very first one, so yeah... Also yeah I wish they made another pokemon stadium game with hoenn and sinnoh pokemon in it. =]

NegaDrain

Deity Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    ww w.vgboxart.com/boxes/Wii/2685-v2.jpg (remove the space)
    i think he means this, but its blatantly fake.
    Awesome art though =D shame about the wii logo =\

Quiet Pichu

I'm The Man who can't be moved
    Years
    Battle revolution and Coleseum sort of cover the R/S/E and the D/P pokemon.
    So I don't see the point really of making a pokemon stadium 3.

Z o M B ii 3

Upgrade your Grey Matter.
    Years
    pokemon stadim 3?

Please.
    Pokemon Stadium 3 would be quite usless now that we have Colosseum.

THE HACK ATTACK

a hack attack is coming soon.
    Years
    yeah the new way that Nintendo has worked a game into the 3d gens is absolutly awesome... When i first played both Coliseums I was amazed at the clarity and realisticness of the battles...

if only they could make a DS pokemon game where the battles are voice operated now that would be cool am i right?

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    a fully 3d pokemon game on the ds would be cool but i dont think it's technically possible.

i'm still hoping a stadium 3 is released some time in the future 'cause they never continued the series. Sure, the GC games and PBR are nice but it isn't the same with the classic cups and the Gym Leader Castle. I found Colosseum's graphics for the old pokemon poor and rehashed. At least, that's what they looked like. and they changed the way the attacks looked too... i guess its just a bit of nostalgia, that's all.

so a pokemon stadium 3 would always be welcome.

Back