• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon stadim 3?

favert pokemon stadim

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    PBR has nothing on the Pokemon Stadium series.

Despite that, the chances of another Pokemon Stadium game, unfortunately, are about as likely as a remake of G/S/C. It more than likely won't happen.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I'd love A Pokemon Stadium 3 as long as it isn't like Colosseum. XD I haven't played Battle Revolution yet, but I'm hoping to rent it. Pokemon Stadium 2 was incredible. So if they made a third there would be high expectations for it, that's why they won't make another one.

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015

Despite that, the chances of another Pokemon Stadium game, unfortunately, are about as likely as a remake of G/S/C. It more than likely won't happen.

Acually Nintendo and Gamefreak know how much the fans want a G/S/C remake and are too greedy/money-hungry to not make one, and i dont think a 3rd Stadium game is needed unless it come equiped with a DS Emulator Tower and some DS Card Reader attachment for the Wii-Mote. Which is all very unlikely.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years

Kinda seconding KhaosKnight here. A GSC remake actually does appear to be rather feasible. There's nothing saying that it will outright definately happen (or not happen), mind, just a lot of things pointing towards it.

There are a million and one references to GSC in Diamond/Pearl (Mentions of Prof Elm, man who talks about Whirl Islands and other various GSC places/events, the SecretPotion, even an unnecessary appearance from Jasmine!).
    Ingame coding that allows one to get Pokemon from Johto, similar to how Pokemon migrated from GBA games can come from Kanto, Hoenn, etc... only ATM there is NO way to get Pokemon from Johto into 4th gen games - unless there's a remake?
    Plus, there's the fact that the Regis and the Kanto birds trio being available in Platinum, but a noticeable absence of the Johto legendary beasts trio in 4th gen games thus far...leaving the door open to another way to get them in 4th gen games maybe?

So it's not all that farfetched, actually - plus the potential for profit that could be made is certainly there given the amount of people who would probably buy a remake (like me :P ), a more major aspect that Nintendo would be concened with. But of course we will have to wait and see.

As for a Pokemon Stadium three... I kinda doubt it, really. Leastways not the name - they may make another PBR-type game along with some features from the Stadium games. IMO, PBR is kinda already the 3rd Pokemon Stadium - just without the minigames and whatnot (probably due to a different developer, methinks, in Genius Sorinity who made this game this time - also did Colo and XD), and with WiFi.

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    I think they should make a pokemon wii RPG just like the handheld games except on the wii. I think that would be pretty cool with wifi, all the pokemon, just like everyother pokemon game. I think that would be awesome. What do you think of that?

Years
    PBR is horrible compared to Stadium. There was minigames, Gym leader Castle... the list goes on. But, sadly, they probably won't make one. When I rented PBR, I was severely dissapointed. They could have at least put a story mode or something...

Back