• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stadium 1 Track Identification

Synthesis

Psychic
Years
  • I recently came across a Pokemon Stadium 1 Gamerip. Several of the tracks were incorrectly tagged or not tagged at all. I've worked on it for a while and am just 1 file away from being 100% complete. Problem is, I'm unsure when this track is played so I am unable to tag it. If any of you can help me it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2006
    I dont think Bumping is not allowed

I think you might get banned though Im not sure. Id read the rules just in case

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • I'm not sure on the rules of this forum anymore, or if member moderating is allowed Sprite_King >.> (its only been 2 years since I've set foot here so don't hit me.)

As for your question Synthesis, I still believe its a alternate victory/ending theme =p. Somebody, just prove me wrong and answer his question. I want this gamerip completed too!

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • From what I can gather, I believe this is the music played when you have won a trophy from the final division of any stadium tournament and you are seeing the Pokemon team you used Pokemon by Pokemon until you finally see your trophy. Forgive me if that's a vague description; I hope you can still understand what I am talking about.

Back