• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stadium 2 E4

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I've recently been having trouble beating the Elite Four on my Stadium 2 game. So I was wondering If anyone had any ideas of good teams to beat the Elite Four. I know in the Stadium 1 guidebook there is a team of Pokemon reccomended to use against the Elite Four, but sadly I don't have a guidebook for Stadium 2 so can I have your help.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    well its been atleast 10 years since i beat this game but i do remember using these guys against Lance

Raichu ( definitely remember that one)
    Nidoking
    Dragonite
    aerodactyl
    articuno
    Starmie? ( unsure)

but my main point is these are the ones that worked for me. You just need to use the ones that work for you. And im sure that if i could beat them back then you can to XD good luck

Years
    I always remember using rental pokemon was really hard, but using GB pokemon seemed so much easier. if you can get your hands on a transfer pack and a copy of gold or silver, your life may become much easier

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I had the perfect team for beating the Elite Four in Pokemon Stadium 2. And yes, it was a rental team!

I'm checking it on my game right now... Ah, here it is! Hope this helps!
    1. Fearow w/ Przcureberry
    2. Kadabra w/ Mint Berry
    3. Electabuzz w/ Bitter Berry
    4. Quagsire w/ Berry
    5. Umbreon w/ Ice Berry
    6. Wobbuffet w/ Burnt Berry

I highly recommend using Wobbuffet against Lance! Use Mirror Coat and Counter correctly!
    Highly recommending Umbreon for Will.

YourMumma12342

Mudkip deserves a medal.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2009
    If you have pokemon red/blue/yellow his game is probably the easiest game EVAR. I had lvl 71 - Mewtwo,Mew,Blastoise,Snorlax,Articuno,Zapdos. I didn't really care about type differences i just know that Mewtwo has a really high special stat and can one shot some of the E4

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    He's right ruby. Lv. 100 Starmie of mine pwned the Stadium 2 E4 from Red version. GSC Pokes really cant stand up to them... its a shame.

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    Mewtwo @Leftovers
    - Psychic
    - Thunderbolt
    - Recover
    - Blizzard/Ice Beam

Tyranitar @Soft Sand
    - Crunch
    - Rock Slide
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Blast/ Thunderbolt

4 random

Those two will destroy just anything that comes to your path.

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    NO.

using the pokemon from r/b/y are what help if that doesn't use NO. glitch
    then work from there the power of 100 lv pokemon rock!

Back