• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stadium 2

Years
  • Best stadium type game?

To me it's my favorite Pokemon game of all, and has the best flow and minigames out of all the stadium type games.

Also I would LOVE to see a reboot for the 3DS. What do you guys think?

Years
  • Omg. I loved this game. It kept me entertained for hours when I was younger.

I really wish they would make another game like this, where we can choose our rental pokemon and battle. I'd love to see a remake.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I would love to see a remake for the 3DS or the new wii nintendo is working on. This was one of my fav games when I was younger. I always emulated it on my comp since I didn't own the console, and I even bought the special controler that allowed for you to plug your pokemon games in. That's how I got surfin pikachu in yellow!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm not so sure I'd buy it on 3DS. The main thing I used the Pokemon Stadium games for was to play my Gameboy Games on the TV.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • This isn't really a spin off, You could add your fire red and blue to stadium and download your team onto it....

Um, if a Pokemon game is released, and is not within the main titles. [Colors and junk] it's considered a Spin-Off.

I would love a Stadium 3. <3 An XD Gale of Darkness and Stadium combined into one would be the best.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Pokemon stadium is magnificent. I love the battles and mini games. I'd love to play battle revolution.... A reboot would be cool.

RHCPlover

Cyndaquil Obsessed
    Years
  • Pokemon Stadium 2 is my favorite spinoff game. I've always loved the idea of the transfer pack. The minigames and quizzes are fun too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This game ruled my childhood, haha. Introduced me to my top three favorite Pokemon, taught me how to battle, I learned a fair bit of strategy from it, and I adored the mini-games. Definitely a great memory. I still enjoy playing it from time to time. :) Wish I had more people to battle though. My friends would go press reset cause they would get mad that I was winning. :<

Pokémon Trainer Dylan

Pokémon League Champion
    Years
  • I've been obsessed with this game ever since I played it at my friend's house but I never got around to buying it. I would definitely love to see a 3DS version.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • I was never really able to take battles seriously until I attended the in-game classes. I owe my being here to Pokemon Stadium 2, my all-time spin-off game.

Years
  • This was probably one of my favourite N64 games. I enjoyed battling random NPCs or my brother and playing the minigames. My friend and I always loved to play that Chansey game where you catch the falling eggs

TheCondor

Noblesse oblige
    Years
  • Seriously one of my favorite 3D pokemon games. I love the whole rental system, even if the pokemon didn't have the best stats or movesets. The minigames were really fun, and there so many more challenges compared to games like Battle Revolution. The mystery gift system, and the chance to challenge legendary pokemon and the elite four was just a ton of fun. Hopefully I'd like to see Gen V's 3D battling game to be a little more similar to the Stadium series than Colosseum or Revolution.

Years
  • I never owned an N64 as a kid, and so didn't play this game until 2007. It was enjoyable, especially the minigames. I got the nostalgia factor from the old Pokemon in general, but not from the game itself.

Personally, my favorite non-handheld Pokemon game is probably Colosseum.

notcrazy_iminsane

Manga Artist
    Years
  • I love Pokemon Stadium 2 xD as a matter of fact, I'm playing it right now! Only thing is I can't figure out what it means by "warp to the present time" when I put in Pokemon Yellow that I borrowed from a friend...

I've been playing Stadium 2 since it was new back in 2001 and just recently started on my path to beating it. I never had a transfer pak until a couple years ago.
    Wasn't it supposed to come with a transfer pak like the first stadium?

Grif of Hearts

Que sera sera~
    Years
  • I would adore a remake. While I had never played Stadium 2 myself, I did indeed play the first, and loved every minute of it. As I know, the rental system returned for the sequal, which I loved in the first even if the movesets tended to be awful as were the stats of most of the Pokemon. The freedom to mix Pokemon and test out different strategies was marvelous, and I would be sure to be one of the first to play a remake should it be created.

Back