• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stadium 3 ???

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    I always thought they should have continued the Pokemon Stadium and make a 3rd one for gamecube with the Hoenn pokemon what do you guys think?

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    ................it's called Pokemon Colosseum =/. Granted, they should've had some of the features from Stadium and Stadium 2, like the Gym Leaders n'stuff.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Originanally, they were going to call Pokemon Colleseum, Pokemon Stadium three to my knowledge.

misty-slave09

Kasumi<3
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    You can't choose whatever pokemon U wanna use in a free battle in colessuem like u can in the stadium games.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well just, becuase they try something different does not make it part of the series.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    Whether you call "Stadium" Colosseum or not is disputable. It's worth noting that Colosseum is NOT part of the 3 released series in Japan. It's only Stadium if GameFreak was directly involved with it, which is the case with these games.

The closest you'll get to battling your Hoenn Pok?mon on your TV is obviously Pok?mon Colosseum and Pok?mon XD: Gale of Darkness.
    What do you mean the 3 released series in Japan...I thought it was only two.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yes, I thought most people new that. However, for us Colleseum is our third Pokemon Stadium.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    Japan had an original Pok?mon Stadium game that had about 100 of the Pok?mon, and dwelled mainly around the battling aspects. For some reason, it was never released outside of Japan. Pok?mon Stadium 2 released outside of Asia/Japan as Pok?mon Stadium, while Pok?mon Stadium Gold Silver Crystal released outside of Asia/Japan as Pok?mon Stadium 2.

o__o Gah! Curse you Japan, Curse yooou!

...Now it all makes scence... >>

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    The pokemon stadium mini games were better than the actual pokemon parts!

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    It needs the Gyms from the N64 Games. The GBA leaders are a joke IMO. The school would be nice to, so I don't see too many people on NB making nub mistakes.

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I didn't like the Stadium games that much, but I loved Colosseum. XD was dissapointing though because it felt to me like they just reused Colosseum for the most part. I highly doubt there ever will be another Pokemon Stadium game. I don't want to see one on the DS either, Hey You Pikachu would be awesome on the DS though. In Japan they had 3 Pokemon Stadium games, the first one never came to America. Pokemon Stadium 2 in Japan was the first Pokemon Stadium in America. Pokemon Stadium GS (The thrid Pokemon Stadium in Japan), was Pokemon Stadium 2 in America.

Back