• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stadium - Your Teams

turtwigfan001

A Turtwig Luver
    Years
    mine was
    gengar,charizard,venasaur,blastoise,porygon2 and i dont pretty remember cuz i played it in the past
    i enjoyed that game even if i played it on an emulator

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I love Stadium 2, play it all the time on an emulator. Team for the league was Sandslash, Togetic, Omastar, Heracross, Forretress and Raichu :D

Years
    Man, it was so long ago. I have no idea tbh, I just remember picking all the strong Pokemon, like the final starter evolution forms and so on.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    For Stadium 2 I had Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Meganium, Typholosion and Feraligatr. I did that one purpose so I can display the final evolution starters at that time. The team worked out pretty well for me.

:t354:TG

Years
    Well I just try to choose my pokemon from the gbc games. For stadium I used mostly mew and mewtwo. itstoppedatumbreon
    do you still have them? cause i have them still and just got the surfing pikachu :)

JordanD

Mark danced crazy
    Years
    Ledian,hitmonlee,omaster,flareon,bellosim and jynx
    I mainly used my favorites other then ledian they are kicked some ass

Back