• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon stadium.

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
Years
  • I still do Mystery Gift on Pokemon Stadium 2 everyday and I still beat the first Pokemon Stadium every couple of days to get all of the gift Pokemon. I love the classic games too.

Ruffresia

Johto Coordinator.
    Years
  • I don't play it anymore, but that's only because I lost the cartridge. I really love Pokémon Stadium, though. D: I wish stores still sold it...

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    well if this counts i play it at mcdonalds cuz i can and u dont pay !!!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    I sometimes play Pokemon Stadium. Can't play with my excellent save from Silver though, as its been erased! Such a cruel world! Anyway, nothing like the classics, eh?

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Ah good old Pokemon Stadium.
    I lost #1 and bought #2 when it first came out but I really like the first one a lot more..
    Loved everything about it including the minigames..

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • Aaah, I have it and I play it! I just love the game, and I don't even quite know why, because it's quite simple actually. Then again, so was tetris, and it's a huge classic... I usually play it with always the same set, but it's nice to change sometimes. I don't have any games compatible with it (I want yellow though) so I've never experienced it to it's fullest... ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    I still haven't beaten the E4 on the first one, I think. Nor the final gym leader on the second one, lol. I need better pokemon to kick butt with.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I used to play it back when I lived in a different town, because my neighbor had it. I also played it when my cousins had it when I went to go and visit them.

Alas, I myself never had Stadium or Stadium 2. Makes me wish people were still selling N64s and the two Stadiums so I can buy them and play them once again. ^_^

Back