• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Stadiums (Stadium remake)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2010
    very good idea;)
    very original
    but if you treat with good graphics
    and new tiles, will be better ^ ^
    suerte:)

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    A different type of Pokemon type hack, will be interesting to see how far it goes. Good luck

Years
  • You need to Inprove you map. You should add new tiles from PLATINUM Or Heart Gold or Soul Silve Battle Frointier. I am waiting for the first Beta. keep it up..

NatureKeeper

We are most likely not doing rentals, all 386 Pokemon will be available to own.
    As for What NatureKeeper says, yes, FR/LG might be a better idea. Though i was thinking R/S as well. We haven't done anything major that can't be switched over to a new base ROM, so thanks for the advice.
    Otherwise, yes, our maps need work, but the screenshots are mostly just "map-prototypes." Mount Battle itself will be 100 platforms with a warp point at the end to easily get back, similar to the Coliseum/XD idea.

Emerald is the only GBA game with Rentals, by the way, so stick with Emerald.

Nice hack idea!! The mapping is not great but others have stated that already. All I will say regarding that is that the tiles don't really mesh with each other too well. The square maps don't really bother me, but I understand how the bother others. Though, I don't really understand why that's a problem in this hack, because of the fact that these places are man-made facilities... Whatever. Anyway, I'll totally play this when you have a release. I'd help out, but I'm afraid I can't do any scripting. I might make a support banner if I have time. Well, good luck!

Why? Hotel Resorts are man-made facilities, but water isn't square, and the buildings won't look irregular, or else they will fall.

Schiffy

Faceless Hack Supporter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Orre
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    As I said before, all 386 pokes will be available for keeps, each level 100 with a well put together move set list. This is not meant to be a battle factory, as, although i didn't play the original Stadiums, I think Emerald was the first with that.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    As I said before, all 386 pokes will be available for keeps, each level 100 with a well put together move set list. This is not meant to be a battle factory, as, although i didn't play the original Stadiums, I think Emerald was the first with that.

No actaully pokemon stadium did that

but more than two level sets
    there were
    lv 5
    lv10
    lv 30
    lv 50
    lv 75
    and
    lv 100

on pkmn stadium 2
    there was mixed (random)