• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Stalactite

Which starters should I insert

• Kanto

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Johto

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • Kanto

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 20 32.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cabellero©

So much PokéCenter job offers
    Years
    I posted "Other" in the poll.
    Here's what I think would be cool:

Pikachu -- Magby -- and a Water Pokemon of some sort. Maybe Horsea, but I'm not sure.

This looks good so far, keep it up.

Cabellero©

Years
    You're right. There're not enough grass and flowers and signs to fill up the map. Work on it, and this hack'll be great!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    All you did was edit maps, and change the amount of pokémon that can be caught?
    Strange, good hack. ( I MEAN IT TOO!)

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    clear out the entire map with nothing but grass tiles before making your own map. Also mix up your region a bit, don't have to be in the same order as Kanto.

Symbol

Playing Pokemon White
    Years
    I can see your new to the whole Rom Hacking things. Dont feel bad about it at all, cause I am new and I am pretty bad too. I am still working on my skills and then i'll release my own game. I am having trouble with scripting too.....kinda hard for me..:\

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2007
    Have you tried changing palletes? APE would make a great job in your Hack. Also, your maps are very empty.

Cabellero©

Years
    I don't think he'd know if he's a beginner.
    If he can't do maps very good, I think he wouldn't know how to use APE. (since AM is one of the easiest hacking tools.)

I think you should keep it up, okay!?

Back