• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starlite League

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
Years
  • Clouds from the sky poured down dark droplets of rain, though a few beams of sunlight cast an iridescent visage on the droplets. The young male was on his way to Sootopolis City when the rain began. He did not mind it much, and his Psyduck was enjoying the water. Finally after many miles of walking he made it to Littleroot Pok?mon Laboratory. His hand grasped the handle as he entered, a bit nervous as he was not the biggest people person in the world, but would deal with it for the good of his dreams as a Pok?mon lover. He opened his mouth and his medium deep voice spoke in a slightly sheepish tone, "Hello everyone, sorry I am late." ^^;;

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Hello everyone, sorry I am late." a male voice said.
    Miyu stopped playing with the Castform and turned to look at the new comer. She stood up and rushed to him.
    "Hi! Come on in!" she beamed.
    "I'm Miyu, and you?" she said.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kite turned around, seeing a boy with a yellow duck pokemon.

"Psyduck-the Duck pokemon, although by it's appearance it looks dumb, this pokemon can cause a pretty devastating confusion attack."

"Hi!" the group welcomed. they were circled around a table, having a nice chinse lunch. The pokemon were playing around, Aipom was having fun smacking a ball where the pokemon were in teams in a mini baseball match. They then played catch where they had to borrow a few pokeballs in order to catch the pokemon.

Aipom soon greeted teh boys psyduck.

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • My next part. Its a bit big cos I wanna get to Sootopolis at once by TELEPORT.

As soon as they were on land, Tony and his Raichu headed into town.
    "Boy, sure is a big place, This Petalburg town." he said.
    "Raichuuuuuuu!!!!" Raichu shouts and points at a big building with a sign that said "GYM"
    "Alright, Raichu! We gotta hit it!" Tony ran off to it.
    Inside, the gym leader was at the entrance hall. "So lemme guess, you wanna battle me." he said.
    "Yeah!"
    "Hmm... former Johto Leagu Champ. I know that you are not even registered for the Hoenn league yet."
    "How do you know?" Tony asked amazed.
    "Professor Elm of New Bark Town called me right after you left. You are a very common name in Johto."
    "Hey Dude! This is Hoenn!"
    "I am Norman. I am myself from Johto. I am the Gymleader of Petalburg City in Hoenn."
    "Dude, I can see that."
    "Nice... Raichu you have there. Have not seen one in a long time."
    "Raichu..zzzk..." Raichu was getting suspicios of this person infront of his trainer.
    "Well, Professor Elm called me and said to ask you to go to Professor Birch at Sootopolis City. He wants you to join the the league challengers so you get to the Latios event." said Norman.
    "Whats that?"
    "Its an event that you'll soon find out about."
    "Hmmm... how do I get to that Sooty place?"
    "I'll ask that trainer who had just earned a badge from me. He has a Pokemon who'll be able to teleport you there."
    "Do that dude. And I'd like to talk to that other birch guy."
    "No problem there. Use my PokeGear."
    ... *Norman calls Professor Birch at the lab*
    "Hello! The Sootopolis Labs. May I help you?"
    "Yeah. I'd like to have a word with Prof. Birch."
    "Please wait a second."
    "Hello! Birch speaking."
    "Professor Birch. The trainer who Elm told us about is here. He wants a word with you."
    "Okay. I have some time."
    ... *Norman hands over the PokeGear to Tony*
    "Uhh... Hi, this is Tony, former Johto League champ."
    "Hello Tony. So you are the one who Elm was talking about."
    "Yeah. He told this Norman guy that I gotta meet up with ya."
    "Right. Elm said that he wanted you to join the Latios Constellations Event."
    "Well, I guess so..."
    "Right. I'll wait for you then. I won't give the new trainers any briefings untill you get here. Please hand the telephone to Norman now."
    ... *Tony hands Norman the PokeGear*
    "Norman, get Tony here right now. The other trainers will get impaitent."
    "Right. Anyways, goodbye for now Professor"
    Norman hung up.
    "Come with me" he ordered Tony. Tony followed him. He had no choice.
    "Brad, please use your Kadabra for me and Teleport this boy to Sootopolis."
    Said Norman to a kid.
    "Right. You," he said pointing Tony. "Call back your Raichu and I'll send you right in front of Sootopolis Labs."
    "Okay. Uhh.. Bye Norman Dude!" Tony called back his Raichu.
    Seconds later he was standing in the rain in front of a big building. The doors opened for him and he went inside. "Pidgeot, go!" Tony released his bird Pokemon. "Wind dry me please Pidgeot." With a lot of wind, Tony was dry in seconds. "Good job. Now return." Tony called back Pidgeot.
    "Impressive!" a guy in lab coats came to him. "I am Professor Birch."
    "Uhh... nice to meet you." Tony answered. Birch took him to some other trainers sitting around a table. Their Pokemon were happily playing.
    "People, I'd like you to meet Johto's former champion, Tony." Birch told the trainers.
    "Hi guys." Tony said. "HELLO TONY." Everyone at the table said together and started laughing. Tony just gave that "I-don't-care" look and released his Pokemon from his PokeBalls. "Now then, Raichu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Ferligator and Wingull. Play nice and make sure you don't hurt those babies over there. But that doesn't mean you cant play with 'em." Tony's Pokemon gave him a happy look. "Have fun guys!" Tony said to his Pokemon who went over to those who were already playing.
    "Hmm, guys, you'd better introduce yourselves to Tony." Birch said. "After that's done, I'll be giving you guys your new PokeDexes and Trainer cards and join you all to the challengers of the Hoenn league. I'll also have to add Tony to the Latios constelation events. A lot of work is still left so you should pay attention."

Okay, G-Lance. Take it away. Ur the only one who knows the plot of the RP. Hehehehe!

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • A bit startled by the rushing over of all the people to greet him, he kind of just took a few steps back and nervously looked around the room. "Oh... um.... Hi....." He wiped the sweat from his brow. "Elijah is my name...... um... nice to meet you. Miyu... and all of you." He began to slide along the wall over to the corner where he just waited to see what was going to happen before he could leave. Psyduck on the other hand was milling about meeting with the other Pok?mon, he was quite the little charmer for a bright round yellow silly looking duck. "Psyduck!"

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • --Note--
    This is taking place in Sootopolis?! *feels stupid* I thought it was Littleroot, 'cause Prof. Birch was here...ack. x_o
    --End Note--

The ramen, delicious as it was, hadn't gone far, and Lily was grateful that the boy, whatsisname, Kite or something, had brought some Oriental-style food. She had sprawled on one of the couches again, flipping through a pok?mon medical textbook that Birch had on one of the many shelves. Malaclypse dozed beside her, his belly swelled up with a full serving of pok?chow and food he'd snuck off the table.
    She didn't spare the two new arrivals much more than a glance; they seemed so much like the others.

Years
  • Slightly bored, Rose sat down on the sofa. Charmander was still snuggled in her arms fast asleep. "Heh, guess the poor little guy got too excited."
    She looked over to Lily. "what are you reading there?" she asked, trying not to wake Charmander.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Originally Posted by Keleri
    --Note--
    This is taking place in Sootopolis?! *feels stupid* I thought it was Littleroot, 'cause Prof. Birch was here...ack. x_o
    --End Note--

The ramen, delicious as it was, hadn't gone far, and Lily was grateful that the boy, whatsisname, Kite or something, had brought some Oriental-style food. She had sprawled on one of the couches again, flipping through a pok?mon medical textbook that Birch had on one of the many shelves. Malaclypse dozed beside her, his belly swelled up with a full serving of pok?chow and food he'd snuck off the table.
    She didn't spare the two new arrivals much more than a glance; they seemed so much like the others.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    no this is taking place in littleroot, you're right keleri.
    (wow this is gonna take some editing...)
    please edit your posts.
    i guess it's kinda my fault but u shoulda been able to tell its in littleroot, prof. birch! duh!

EDIT: sry i forgot to post:

A new boy had joined the fray. He had a Psyduck, an odd choice for your starter unless you have plans to evolve it soon...
    "Hi, I'm Elijah" he introduced, sticking out his hand. "What's your name?"
    "Kenny Kurama." I said, standing up.
    Compared to this newcomer I was quite short, well he did look a bit older...
    "Nice to meet ya." he said quite unentusiastically retracting his hand.
    Lily came out of the lab with the Professor (who had loosened his belt).
    "That was the best!" Lily exclaimed. "Thank you for the noodles Professor!"
    Lily bowed, Houndour made a makeshift bow.
    "Go on, join them." Lily said to her Houndour pointing at the others.
    "HOUND!" it said.

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kite ounced on the couch, now to think of t, he wasn't too comfortable with Elijah.

"So? johto league champ eh?" Kite shouted. He went to his PC and swiped a card as he withdrawed some pokemon.

"Let's see what you do to be one." Kite smirked. "Go! Typholsion!!!"

Typholsion, a huge pokemon with firey spikes on it's back came out.
    "Lets play fire with fire then." Tony called out.

Charizard walked forward, facing it's Johto counterpart.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Originally Posted by Omega-Brendan
    Kite ounced on the couch, now to think of t, he wasn't too comfortable with Elijah.

"So? johto league champ eh?" Kite shouted. He went to his PC and swiped a card as he withdrawed some pokemon.

Yo! did u pm pokemaster3000 about this battle?
    u need 2! that's a rule i made before so people won't get into battles when they don't want 2.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • G-LANCE said:
    Yo! did u pm pokemaster3000 about this battle?
    u need 2! that's a rule i made before so people won't get into battles when they don't want 2.

Oops! I forgot about that rule! *hits*

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Its okay omega, I'll battle.

Omega-Brendan said:
    Kite ounced on the couch, now to think of t, he wasn't too comfortable with Elijah.

"Let's play." Kite said.
    "Lets FLY!" Tony shouted. His Charizard flew high up.
    "Wha... okay Typhlosion, we'll evade that with DIG." Typhlosion was underground in seconds.
    "AAAAAAAAA!!! MY LAB!!! YOU'RE DESTROYING THE LABS FLOOR KITE!" Birch was shouting but Kite didn't hear him.
    "Hah. He'll have to think harder than that. Charizard, fly higher up from Typhlosion's jump reach and Flamethrower the hole it made!!!" Tony orders. Charizard flies right above the hole and flies higher up. The ceiling was so high that even Charizard did not reach it there. Charizard opened its mouth and let out a long big line of fire which went inside the hole.
    Seconds later Typhlosion burst out of another hole just beside the one that was being flamethrowered.
    "Use your own Flamethrower!!!" Kite shouts. Typhlosion attacks.
    "Bah! Charizard, dodge and finish your Fly attack now!" Tony shouted.
    Charizard dodges that flame but was attacked again. Typhlosion was desperate to hit Charizard and it did. But Charizard flew through that flame and hit Typhlosion with a big explosion. Typhlosion was on the ground when Charizard comes closer.
    "GRAB THAT TAIL!!!" Kite shouts real loudly. Typhlosion holds Charizard's tail, spins it a bit and throws Charizard who hits the wall. But in seconds, it had landed on the ground without much signs of damage.
    "You'll have to be better than that to defeat a former champ." Tony said lauhging. "Argh... Typhlosion, headbutt now!" Kite said.
    Typhlosion lowered its head rushing towards charizard.
    "Fly up Char!" Charizard flies up in time to see Typhlosion hit the wall. "Finish it off!!! FIRE BLAST ATTACK!" Tony shouted and his Charizard let out a huge blast of fire (duh! thats the attack). Typhlosion was knocked out, with its face like this- @_@
    "Another victory for Tony! Former Johto League Champ!!!" "CHAAAR!!!"
    "Great job Charizard. Now go have some fun!" Tony said. Charizard went off to Tony's Pokemon who were cheering for it.
    "I-Ike- I can't believe it... that was the toughest battle I ever had... Typhlosion... return." Kite calls back his Pokemon.
    "Dude, I ain't the former champ for nothing. It was a good battle though, but you need to think about your attacks before using them." Tony said.
    He and Kite shook hands and went off to join the others who were watching the battle with great amazements...
    "Can we do what we need to do now?" Birch asked. He was getting impaitent.

PM3000: somebody, take it away from here.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Another new guy, who said that he was called Tony, entered the lab too. And to Miyu's surprise, he was the former Johto champion. Kite challanged him to a battle and Miyu and the others watched with awe. They were awesome, sugoi. Miyu wished that she could be like that some day...
    She turned to her Torchic. "Torchic?" she called.
    She spotted Torchic running over to Rose's sleeping Charmander.
    She rushed over. "Sorry, about disturbing you..." she said to Rose.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kite stared in awe, but his pokemon did great., Tpholsion had a lttle chance of winning anyway.

Typholsion weakly went into it's pokeball. Kite returned it to it's former home in johto.

Now he had a strong competitor, but Elijah is still acting pretty strange, so he just ignored him.

Kite rushed over to Miyu, the castform sleeping in her hands.

He petted Torchic and gave him/her a poke treat

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • "Hmm... what a funny kid..." thought Tony, "he didn't even hang around to say something on the battle..."
    Tony looked at his Pokemon, who were playing with eachother in one side of the room. The other Pokemon were not going near to them or playing with them. "heh... those guys must be scared..." Tony then spotted the his Wingull having lots of fun with Ferligator and the others. "Hmmm... looks like my new Pokemon likes my others..." Without even thinking about anything, he went off to the table and pulled up a chair. He sat down, not noticing everyone was looking at him. But then the others started talking between themselves as Tony took out his PokeNav and started checking out places in Hoenn with the world map. "Boy, I didn't know Sootopolis was in the middle of the sea... wow... there are many more towns and cities in Hoenn... hey there's petalburg... lets see... GYMS in Hoenn... Petalburg, Rustboro, Dewford, Mauville, Lavaridge, Fortee, Mossdeep, Sootopolis... hey! there's a Water Pokemon GYM in this city... so the league HQ is in Evergrande city... Mybe after all of this stuff is done here, I'll hit the water gym first and then Fly off with Pidgeot or Charizard to Mossdeep... boy... this region is big!!!" Tony kept thinking like this what GYMs he will hit first.
    "Hey, you..." said Kite. "You're a tough opponent. Lets register eachother in our TrainersEye so we can rematch when we are nearby." He was petting the Torchic while he said that.
    "Water GYMs are easy for Raichu and..." Tony wasn't paying a lot of attention to what was going on around. "Huh...?"
    "Lets register eachother in our TrainerEyes. I wanna battle you again." Kite said. He had come upto Tony.
    "Okay... but next time give me a tougher battle..." Tony and Kite registered TrainerIDs. "Hey... you don't have a trainer card yet!" Tony said.
    "No problem there. I'm getting one now and I'll send the data through my Nav. Okay with you?" kite said.
    "Yeah..." Tony again went off thinking about his Pokemon and GYMs and places to visit in Hoenn and some of the exotic Hoennese food... "Yum" Tony thought.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Lily glanced at the girl--Rose, she was pretty sure--and her snoozing charmander. She held up the book so Rose could see the cover.
    "It's some sort of medical textbook...there's all these diagrams of pok?mons' internal structure and whatnot."
    Rose was about to give a reply, but it was drowned in the sudden noise of the battle between Kite and Tony. The latter emerged the victor after a short, uninspiring exchange of flame and physical blows, not surprising as he was supposedly the champion of the Johto League.
    "Huh," remarked Lily. "Show-offs."

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Originally Posted by PokeMaster3000
    "Hmm... what a funny kid..." thought Tony, "he didn't even hang around to say something on the battle..."
    Tony looked at his Pokemon, who were playing with eachother in one side of the room. The other Pokemon were not going near to them or playing with them. "heh... those guys must be scared..." Tony then spotted the his Wingull having lots of fun with Ferligator and the others. "Hmmm... looks like my new Pokemon likes my others..." Without even thinking about anything, he went off to the table and pulled up a chair. He sat down, not noticing everyone was looking at him. But then the others started talking between themselves as Tony took out his PokeNav and started checking out places in Hoenn with the world map. "Boy, I didn't know Sootopolis was in the middle of the sea... wow... there are many more towns and cities in Hoenn... hey there's petalburg... lets see... GYMS in Hoenn... Petalburg, Rustboro, Dewford, Mauville, Lavaridge, Fortee, Mossdeep, Sootopolis... hey! there's a Water Pokemon GYM in this city... so the league HQ is in Evergrande city... Mybe after all of this stuff is done here, I'll hit the water gym first and then Fly off with Pidgeot or Charizard to Mossdeep... boy... this region is big!!!" Tony kept thinking like this what GYMs he will hit first.
    "Hey, you..." said Kite. "You're a tough opponent. Lets register eachother in our TrainersEye so we can rematch when we are nearby." He was petting the Torchic while he said that.
    "Water GYMs are easy for Raichu and..." Tony wasn't paying a lot of attention to what was going on around. "Huh...?"
    "Lets register eachother in our TrainerEyes. I wanna battle you again." Kite said. He had come upto Tony.
    "Okay... but next time give me a tougher battle..." Tony and Kite registered TrainerIDs. "Hey... you don't have a trainer card yet!" Tony said.
    "No problem there. I'm getting one now and I'll send the data through my Nav. Okay with you?" kite said.
    "Yeah..." Tony again went off thinking about his Pokemon and GYMs and places to visit in Hoenn and some of the exotic Hoennese food... "Yum" Tony thought.

I said it once, ill say it again...
    THIS IS NOT SOOTOPOLIS!!! IT'S LITTLEROOT!!! I'M GONNA START GETTIN' STRICT!!! GOT THAT?

and another thing, i think it's hoennic, not hoennese.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back