• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starlite League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, G-LANCE wanted somebody to post on his roleplaying thing, so I decided to. I just joined in anyways... >_>;

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Welcome to the rp Kayleigh!
    but please fill out the following info:

Name:
    Astrological Sign:
    Description:

Thank u.

oh and you're not part of the "Birch Party" so you'll have to have a different story line than the rest of ppl in the rp...
    be creative!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miyu looked around the lab. Some left, some are still there looking around for a partner. She sighed. She didn't know who to go with...

maybe i'll just wait for whoever's left...

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kite suddenly stopped, he grabbed Kenny's mach bike and rode all the way back to Little root

"Hey where aee you going!?" Kenny shouted

Fire Master

Fire Pokemon Master (FPM)
    Years
  • Kimmy stood in front of 2 boys that she didn't know. but she had heard on of them was taking the other on's bike. She never knew why but she hayted people that took stuff from other people.
    There it was again. this horrible sensation i get when i see people take things. why does this happen? all the time?

ME: Hey ! give it back!
    BOTH BOYS and who are you?

To be continiued...

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kite rode back to ittleRoot, Kenny trailing behind on the acro bike.

He saw Elijah, sitting there like a duck.

"Jeez, Miyu was also sitting like a duck." Kite sighed.

Kenny caught up, seeing the 'ducks'

Then the girl they saw earlier amazing caught up.

"This is so scary."

The group headed for the door, waiting until Mauville Gym opens.

"At least we get some exercise..." Kite grunted.

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Gym Battle Time!!!!!!

Kite and Kenny stood at the Mauville Gym doors.
    "This place looks like a video arcade." Kite said.
    "Keep your guard up...I hear the gym leader's a prankster." Kenny replied.
    The doors opened.
    "Oh yeah, he's a real joker." Kite said sarcastically, walking in.
    Little did he know there was a trap door there.
    "AHHHH!!!" Kite screamed, going down a slide of some sort.
    "Here we go..." Kenny said lamely.
    He jumped down the chute after Kite.
    They ended up in an arena.
    "What's up with this man, the gym leader's a real kook!" Kite exclaimed.
    "This is a bit harsh." Kenny said cooly.
    "So, two trainers would like to challenge me today!" boomed a voice echoing throughout the stadium.
    "A two-on-two if you don't mind Mr. Wattson." Kenny requested.
    "Fine by me." Wattson replied, coming into the stadium.
    A group of nerdy looking assistants followed.
    "Come Jeremy." Wattson ordered.
    "Yes, sir." replied a rather tall assistant.
    Another assistant decided to referee the battle.
    "Rules are are as followed: two-on-two Pokemon match, one Pokemon alloted to each trainer. Ready, GO!"
    "Go, Electrode!" Wattson yelled.
    "Magnemite, I choose you!" yelled Jeremy.
    "All right, our first gym battle." Kite said, cracking his knuckles."Go, Sandslash!"
    Kite had visited the PC at the Pokemon Center the day before.
    "Go, Rhydon!" Kenny yelled.
    (well you couldn't think Skarr was his only Pokemon!)
    "Rhydon!"
    "Sandslash."
    "Combined earthquake!" Kenny and Kite yelled synonomously.
    Electrode and Magnemite lay fainted on the smooth gym floors.
    Jeremy was in awe of the two trainer's strength, Wattson was not.
    "Good battle, Boys! Most challenge I've seen since last month!" Wattson said with booming laughter."Here's two Dynamo Badges for your trouble."
    "All right, our first badges!" Kite shouted, excitedly.
    Kenny couldn't help smiling.
    And on the two trainers went, continuing their campaign of fame.

Last edited:

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Kite pet his Sandslash, as it began to sharpen it's claws against a rock, He had left it at a breeding center, and now they have a baby male sandshrew, it curled up into a ball, and rolled around.

Kite was resting under a tree, Aipom and Sandshrew were playing, Sandslash was sharpening it's claws and his Typholsion sat quietly next to his owner.

Kite glanced over at Kenny, and decided to get do something

"Hey, you know Mr Briney?" Kite asked.

Kenny nodded his head.

"He can get us to Dewford."

Kenny stood up.

"Lets go to Dewford then!" He said excitedly, Typholsion crouched down on it's 4 legs, Kite hoped on.

"Want a lift?"

Kenny jumped onto the pokemon, as it soared throgh the sky, Sandslash in it's pokeball and Aipom and Sandshrew clinging onto their owner.

toxantic

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Elijah did not want a partner at all, he slowly and calmly started to walk out the door, hoping that no one would notice him since he is usually the outcast anyway. He quickly pulled over his hooded sweatshirt and flipped the hood up, and made his way to the door.

Years
  • (ooc: Sorry I haven't been posting. Been busy)

Rose and Lily continued walking down the path, until she heard a sound coming from the side of the road.
    "What is that?" Rose asked, looking over.
    She walked through the grass for a moment, until she saw the source of the sound. A Mareep lay in the grass, crying it seemed, its leg twisted.
    "Poor thing, she must have broken it." Rose picked up the Mareep, who looked at Rose strangely, wimpering a bit.
    "We need to get her to a pokemon center. I don't want to leave her here."

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Yay, Dragon Girl is finally posting!

Kite and Kenny headed down the grassland that is Route 110.
    "Remind me why we didn't take the Cycling Road." Kenny said to Kite, traveling on his Mach bike.
    "I told you, we're taking the scenic route!" Kite replied, riding on his Typhlosion.
    "Hey, look over there!" Kenny said.
    "What?" Kite said looking over.
    There were two people (a man and a woman) dressed in blue who were attacking a nerdy looking collector.
    "Ahh! Please, you two trainers." the collector pleaded."Take a pokeball out of my case! Quickly!"
    "Hey, they're getting the case!" the blue man shouted.
    "After them!" shouted the woman.
    Kite and Kenny each picked up a Pokeball.
    "Go, Pokeball!" they both shouted.
    "PONG!"
    "PONG!"
    "Plusle."
    "Min, Min!"
    A Plusle and Minun appeared out of the Pokeballs, Kite was about to check them in his Dex, but Kenny already informed them what they were.
    "So it's a two-on-two you want is it?" taunted the blue woman.
    "Well we've got no problem with that." added the man."Go, Crawdaunt."
    "I choose you, Golbat!" shouted the woman.
    Crawdaunt and Golbat did synchronized battle cries.
    "Crawdaunt, Crabhammer!" ordered the man.
    "Golbat, Bite attack!" shouted the woman.
    Both Plusle and Minun dodged the attacks with ease. Kite was about to look up some attacks, but Kenny took care of it.
    "Order it to do Helping Hand." Kenny whispered.
    "All right. Plusle, Helping Hand!" Kite yelled.
    "Minun, Helping Hand!" Kenny shouted.
    Plusle and Minun joined hands.
    "Charge!!!" Kenny and Kite shouted.
    "What are they doing?" asked the man.
    "Both Plusle and Minun are electric types, so if they join hands and send an electrical current through each other there's no limit to how much they can charge each other up." Kenny explained."I think that's enough. Minun, amplified Spark!"
    "Plusle, amplified Thunder!"
    "PLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUSSSSSLLLLLE!"
    "MMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNUUUUUUUNNN!"
    An enormous amount of electricity engulfed the "men in blue" and sent them blasting off into the sky, in a familiar way.
    "Oh, thank you young trainers. How can I ever repay you?" said the collector (who we found is named Edwin).
    "Err...it was nothing." Kite said.
    "I know!" Edwin exclaimed."You can have those two pokemon you battled with so briliantly."
    "Really?" Kite said with excitement.
    "Yes." replied Edwin.
    "All right, I got Plusle!" Kite shouted, shining a "V for victory sign".
    Kenny looked at Minun.
    "We're going to be friends. Okay with you?" Kenny asked.
    "Mi-nun!" it exclaimed excitedly, nodding its little head.
    And down our heros go with new hope, new pokemon, and a new reason to watch out for the blue...

PokeMaster3000

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • sorry guys, I just didn't get much time to RP.

Tony walked through the Petalburg Woods, battling now and then using his Pellipper. Soon he got to a very old looking Pokemon Trainer.
    "Hey, there kid." he called Tony.
    "Huh?"
    "Eehhh... Could you please take this Torchic off my hands? I'm too old to raise it..."
    "Torchic? Hmmm.... that girl at the lab had a fire Pokemon called Torchic..."
    "So you'll take it?"
    Tony thought for a while and said yes.
    "Thank you. This Torchic I found last week, abandoned in the desert near Mauville, I took it and was looking for a good trainer who would take it. Nobody wanted it though..." The old man took out a Torchic from its PokeBall and handed it to Tony.
    "Goodbye, Torchic." he said and went off towards Petalburg.
    "Hmm..."Tony said. "Torchic, welcome to my Team."

Thats it!

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • *Give account to anyone that want to play Pokemon Starlite League*
    PKMN:
    Treeko
    Mudkip
    Zigzagoon
    Bagon

I don't have time to play here anymore so...if you want a free 4 pokemon, take 'em all...
    I'll be on my board...
    To G-Lance:
    be active on my forums too...there is a new admin...(Volvagia, Chaos Zero) you can be downgraded anytime so...be active...

Last edited:

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • --Note--
    Yay! Dragon Girl! ^_^ LOL Anyway, I posted before, but there was this stupid server error and it didn't show up....and then the same error wouldn't let me access PC! I was so mad, 'cause I'd typed a LOT...oh well...let's just say we're in the Petalburg forest now?
    --End Note--

Lily nodded. "Okay, let's hurry...we're almost in Rustboro!"
    The two girls quickened their pace, walking through the forest as fast as they could, Rose carrying the mareep. Malaclypse trotted after them. They were almost at the outskirts of the forest when cries and rustling in the undergrowth disturbed their trek.
    "...Keep going," said Lily to Rose. "I'll catch up..."
    Rose disappeared along the path. Shortly after, a teenaged boy dressed in the gray and red uniform of a Team Magma grunt appeared, pursued by what looked like a mushroom with legs. Lily recognized it as a shroomish, and it was apparently using a Bullet Seed attack on the grunt very effectively. She wouldn't have done anything, had Malaclypse not attacked the shroomish as it passed him. The houndour shot a burst of embers at the shroomish, effectively stunning it.
    "Is this a wild pok?mon?" she asked the grunt.
    "What? Umm, yeah." He answered distractedly, more concerned about the badly-bruised poochyena he was holding.
    Lily threw a pok?ball, which closed over the mushroom-like pok?mon. It wiggled several times before settling still.
    "That your pok?mon or did you steal it?" asked Lily, clipping the pok?ball to her belt before searching in her messenger bag for something.
    The grunt, shorter than Lily by a couple of inches, went from worried to slightly indignant. "He's mine! Team Magma doesn't steal pok?mon. We're not criminals."
    "I beg to differ," muttered Lily.
    Another Team Magma member appeared on the path with a crunch of foiliage and a few muttered curses. He was an admin, as designated by his short cape, the longer horns on his hood and the single lighter gray stripe on his pants. He was also tall, about six foot two or three.
    "Kato! Done getting beat up by an effing shroomish? Good! Let's GO..." he glanced at Lily, then did a double-take. He frowned. "Have I seen you somewhere before...?"
    "Never," said Lily, shoving a potion into the grunt's arms and dashing away up the path.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back