• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stars trailers

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    It is not, you can see it by looking at the Youtube channel that published it - it's not affiliated to Nintendo

Ageha1304

Ageha
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2022
    You mean that trailer with Lilie valley and creepy eevees? That one is obviously fake, but I have to say that the person who made it, put a lot of work into it. :D

Last edited:

User19sq

That video's becoming legendary in its own right.

The thumbnail looks convincing, but it's clear that we're at the end of this Generation already. If it's going to go on at all, it'd likely be in the form of Gen IV remakes, but that'd be it. Other than that, try not to trust anything this soon. USUM are barely three months old.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
    Years
  • That video's becoming legendary in its own right.

The thumbnail looks convincing, but it's clear that we're at the end of this Generation already. If it's going to go on at all, it'd likely be in the form of Gen IV remakes, but that'd be it. Other than that, try not to trust anything this soon. USUM are barely three months old.

Sinnoh remakes are definitely not coming this generation, and never will. The same fiasco happened back in Gen V with Hoenn remakes coming for the DS, and knowing that GF will most likely never jump platforms in the middle of a generation (3DS for the Sinnoh remakes is irrelevant because you can still play the originals on it), it's more likely they'll be in the next gen for Switch.

But as for the video, yeah it's fake. The same guy pushed out some other weird stuff like that fake "Pokemon Eclipse" (or was it?) trailer as well as a fake cutscene that involved Lillie's skirt getting wet on Exeggutor Island (it was actually a badly-edited version of the same cutscene in SM).

User19sq

Sinnoh remakes are definitely not coming this generation, and never will. The same fiasco happened back in Gen V with Hoenn remakes coming for the DS, and knowing that GF will most likely never jump platforms in the middle of a generation (3DS for the Sinnoh remakes is irrelevant because you can still play the originals on it), it's more likely they'll be in the next gen for Switch.

I was honestly just basing that on the fact that TPCi is trying a bit too hard to promote Sinnoh-related anythings. But regardless, we'd likely (in a very hypothetical way) receive such remakes long before Pokemon Star becomes a thing.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I saw a trailer for Pokemon Stars the other day but I didn't bother clicking on it because the thumbnail had a clearly edited Kahili on it.

A fake trailer would need to be really high quality to trick anyone. Mods of existing games aren't going to cut it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2020
    The only way I could see a Switch version of any form of Sun and Moon coming is if it was much later in the Switch's life. At least, that's my opinion. I think they would rather focus on an entirely new mainline game before remaking any of the existing ones.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    You can even download it and patch it to Ultra Moon.

From what I've read, it crashes when patched on the 3DS. As of now, it's for PC emulation/emulators only as there is a file required that the 3DS (or at least the homebrew app that handles the patching) cannot seem to handle atm.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I had a hunch this trailer was fake, but whoever edited it did a pretty good job to make us think it was legit.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Yeah, it's a romhack. From what I remember, it was based off of a fake trailer he made a while back, then decided to actually make it. The edits are really hilarious. It doesn't work on a regular 3DS however, only Citra.

Back