• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit for rm2k3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
Years
  • Dude...Could you give me the link for the sphere one...I think I will try creating the same thing in 3 makers..And 2 years ago it was different...People werent so techy..and that was around when RPG Maker 2003 came out...So people couldnt immediatly make one..They had to learn the language

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Wow. This looks amazing. I can't wait until you get the CBS done. That will look so great! :D

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
  • It should be the same thing...Its how you want it to be....You can script it yourself if you want.....

Deano Beano

Games Creater
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    Wow this starter kit looks great i cant wait for it to be out.....

Huh wen will it be

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
  • sorry for the long wait everyone. Well, let's get to the point:

Intro is finnished and running, i am trying to make a CBS using serebii.net Damage Calculation formula, but it's kinda hard! Ashley is taking care of the johto maps and i am taking care of Hoenn's ones. I need a darn good mapper for Kanto maps, apply please, i will require work examples! Sorry, no screenies!

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Mike, I can help you out with Kanto maps. And Ashly, good New Bark map, but if you need any help with Johto, you can always ask me, since I am working on a Gold remake (GlitterGold, if you've heard of it). Anyway, well, there you have it. Good luck!

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    No need to make one. Me and Funnybunny made one ages ago, which anyone can use.

Spade666

TheScarletFace
    Years
  • SWEET!

when is this gonna come out..i hope it's soon...ive been wanting to make a good pokemon game for ages...im just not good and dont have the time to learn how to make me way around rm2k3 and make it into a pokemon system thing..lol... i have everysingle pokemon from the front and the back except the diamond and pearl ones... but it's ok since they're the only ones i want..lol...

good luck on finishing this...hopefully it's a success...i will definitly be using it...

p.s. if anyone kno's how to make back and front sprites for new pokemon i have in mind...please message me...i would greatly appreciate it...

Years
  • This thread is over a year old. Check the last post date the next time you decide to post in another thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back