• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit for RPG Maker 2003 is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
  • Sorry for not posting for a while, i'm really busy now because of School, i will only work on it about an hour a day and a bit more than that at weekends, i hope it's ok... No updates so far that are worth your att...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2007
    Sorry for not posting for a while, i'm really busy now because of School, i will only work on it about an hour a day and a bit more than that at weekends, i hope it's ok... No updates so far that are worth your att...

I can relate...
    I'm glad that you are still working on this a bit at least. I don't remember if this has been asked but will we be able to add our own Pokemon and Trainers?

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    This looks totally awesome. I think I may use RPG Maker 2003 because of this starter kit. Way to go. :)

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
  • I can relate...
    I'm glad that you are still working on this a bit at least. I don't remember if this has been asked but will we be able to add our own Pokemon and Trainers?

Uh, i think it will but you have to see how the CBS code works...

(15/10/2006) I'm getting stressed around and around that Battle System, it's messing with my brain, well here's a thing to show you my Parts of the Day in the SK i am testing using shadows on houses and roofs as well (please comment):

Pokemon Starter Kit for RPG Maker 2003 is back!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2008
    those day night morning and afternoon are realy good

i hope it will be out soon too

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    Looks great. I really like the effort you guys are putting into this, the day/night feature looks superb. :) I should really get rpg maker 2003 at this rate.

... you're probably going to kill me for asking this, this is just pure curiosity... have you done or are working on the other game mecahnics like natures and IVs and EVs and stuff?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I can relate...

In terms of graphically changing them, it should be as simple as replacing the images used, shouldn't it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2007
    I love how you made the day and night. Will you be adding Pokemon from the 4th Generation?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    this lloks really good but maybe you should also add an evning just like in Diamond and Pearl

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    If the job hasnt already been taken can I be a beta-tester? And I'm gonna need this so i'll try to help speed it up. If you need help mapping try to help me get import the things into the tileset.. Then ill help. And my comp's winzip expireed so dont send me any of those. Well I'm signing off even though I have only been on for a while lol.:laugh:

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
  • Well, it will have all pokemon discovered so far, i am studying game mechanics from serebii.net, it will have the original game's physics and such and battle algorithms, i am working on it alone, and i won't have any help from the internet, i had problems with that once, i prefer to have ppl next to me working. I am not saying that you wouldn't be a good help... No updates (i am undergoing exams at school...)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    ... i am studying game mechanics from serebii.net, it will have the original game's physics and such and battle algorithms...

i also work on a starter kid (but for maker 2000)
    and i think this page is better for the game mechanics:
    upc.pkmn.co.uk

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    hey i am new and i am not very good a making pokemon games can i please please please
    help with testing please????:nervous:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back