• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starterkit (Rmxp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thankyou! Finally someone helps me. lol. I'll see if it works.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Thankyou. It worked! Now I have to do alot of switches since I just realized somethin. lol

Blizzy. Can you answer my other questions?

How do I make it so that the enemy pokemon dont fade in. Your oponents pokemon.

Last edited:

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Okay, i'm going to say it. Stop making your game and learn RGSS. You ask questions that can be solved just by taking a little time to find where something is and change it. Also, Blizzy isn't here to answer every question known to man let alone when you won't stop asking.

And the badge thing. Do a simple conditional branch for that event
    Code:
    If $pkmn.badges[1]=true
       move this event right
       local switch a = true
    else
       Message: Sorry you need to have a <insert badge name here> to pass.
    end

Simple How long have you messed with RMXP?

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    tdata said:
    Okay, i'm going to say it. Stop making your game and learn RGSS. You ask questions that can be solved just by taking a little time to find where something is and change it. Also, Blizzy isn't here to answer every question known to man let alone when you won't stop asking.

And the badge thing. Do a simple conditional branch for that event
    Code:
    If $pkmn.badges[1]=true
       move this event right
       local switch a = true
    else
       Message: Sorry you need to have a <insert badge name here> to pass.
    end

Simple How long have you messed with RMXP?
    if should be == instead of a single =
    == is for checking.
    Code:
    If $pkmn.badges[1] == true
    anyway, i've been doing rgss since january i think.
    i started in november, but then i stopped for a big while :P

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    I noticed that about 5 minutes before you posted.

Yo dan48: How about you... How long have you messed with RMXP? What game # is your's? I'm on # 247. Only one complete.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    Um. What are you asking me?

Anyway. I fixed the badge probelm. Now how do I make it so that the enemy pokemon, the opponents monsters dont fade in. When I did the text thing it didn't lag, and I think doing the same for the pokemon wont.

How do you do this Blizzy?

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    NeoBlade said:
    uhm Blizzy(mischien irritante vraag) maar wanneer ook alweer zou je je laatste versie van je kit uitbrengen??
    It would be nice if you'd say that in English, and not in Dutch...

I'm Dutch as well, but a lot of people here aren't and I bet they have no clue what you just asked...

He asked: "Ehm Blizzy (maybe a stupid question) but when would you release your latest version of the starterskit again?"

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    In the menu part of the script. Line 45:@info = Window_Help2.new I get an error. Uninitinalized constant Scene_Menu::Window_Help2

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    @dan48:
    I'm asking how long have you used RMXP? How many different games have you started to learn the best way to do something? I've made 247 games to test rmxp's limits. Now i'm going into RGSS in my free time. As for the fadeing in, look though Scene_Battle. all of them. If you must, get the trial version of the english RMXP and read the comments. Everything is explained if you look. [/rant]

Blizzy

Years
    PokemonXP said:
    In the menu part of the script. Line 45:@info = Window_Help2.new I get an error. Uninitinalized constant Scene_Menu::Window_Help2
    just erase the "2".
    i made an other window_help for white font,
    but i've already found a way out for that

Years
    hi Blizzy how are you going?
    do you already now when are you posting the last version of the starter kit with the pokemons battle HP ? i would like to see it. i making my own HP scripts, so that we can have hp bars for more pokemons in battle like in Double pokemon battle. good luck and good work on it ;)

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I got a new error. I erased the two when it appeared twice and now a new one. It says Script'Menu'line 135 NoMethodError Occured undefined method command for #<Window)Command:0x16c4180. Oh, how do you take screen shots. I'm tired of writing down the full message error. I just want to copy and paste it.

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    hey blizzy ive a prob. im making a game and im using your starkit (ive include you on credits) but when i run or i finish a battle all switches go to the 1?
    example: when you finish the talk to prof elm i have putted a switch to finish the talk and make a new page in the event now i start a battle and puff when i talk again with him it goes when it wastnt a switch!! Help me please!!!!!!!!!!

Blizzy

Years
    Bruno1440 said:
    hey blizzy ive a prob. im making a game and im using your starkit (ive include you on credits) but when i run or i finish a battle all switches go to the 1?
    example: when you finish the talk to prof elm i have putted a switch to finish the talk and make a new page in the event now i start a battle and puff when i talk again with him it goes when it wastnt a switch!! Help me please!!!!!!!!!!
    i've used a couple switches for the battle,
    so don't use those ^^

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    I have a thing, is the CBS you inputed complete enough to put update with attacks and Pokémon? Or should I do something special to begin updating the Database?

Blizzy

Years
    Please stop asking about the CBS or the release date of the new version.
    i'm getting sick of all the people asking.
    if i want to, i can easely stop this project.
    so please stop asking about it, you'll see it if i bring it out
    sorry if it's harsh but i have a life too you know ;)

i just need to pass my exams,
    and then i'll see what's left

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back