• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon StarterKit XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
  • I got two things. I can't run from the battle, and the editor has somehow contains a virus. Someone forgot to remove a virus, like fixing an editor.
    Please help.
    Crazyninjaguy said:
    Virus
    I can assure you, there's no virus in it at all.
    Trust me its virus free. This is problem that has been found to usually been thrown up my lets just say "free anti-virus" software which lets just admit isn't as good as paid for anti-virus software. For example Kaspersky doesn't have any problem:
    blarg.png

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • Trust me its virus free. This is problem that has been found to usually been thrown up my lets just say "free anti-virus" software which lets just admit isn't as good as paid for anti-virus software. For example Kaspersky doesn't have any problem:
    blarg.png

Only anti-virus that classes it as a virus is the Norton Versions which are a pain as they will class any of the compressed files of rpg maker xp as a virus.

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Not I had in mind.

I didn't mean scanning, I meant opening a Editor. When I try to open it, it say there's a virus, and then a file disappeared. It must be Norton 360. carmaniac said so about anti-virus that classes it as a virus is the Norton Version. At least carmaniac was listening.

Rassalon

Epic One
    Years
  • I didn't mean scanning, I meant opening a Editor. When I try to open it, it say there's a virus, and then a file disappeared. It must be Norton 360. carmaniac said so about anti-virus that classes it as a virus is the Norton Version. At least carmaniac was listening.
    I was listening. I scanned the file for virus's and, there were no virus's in it. I can also assure you there is no virus outright in the editor due to the fact I made the editor. Oh and, I talked to carmaniac after that he has Norton and, surprisingly threw up no virus's.

Years
  • It's been slow since i started work on my game, but i'll get onto coding the Pokegear right now!

===========================
    EDIT
    ===========================

The Pokegear can wait till a later release, i'll just upload what i have so far.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Nice, are you going to put all features of your game onto your starter kit?
    (By the way, i heard you need a tiler, i can help you, do you use msn?)

Years
  • Nah, all the features of my game stay on my game, otherwise it wouldn't be unique :3
    Yeah i do, my MSN is [email protected]

Changelog said:
    #========================================================
    # * Pokemon HG/SS StarterKit by Crazyninjaguy
    # * Version 0.2.1
    #========================================================

Changed:

- Fixed error when adding an Animated Sprite object to the map.
    - Fixed player not showing when at very bottom of map after teleport.

Added:

- Added support for ledges. Player jumps over ledges with Terrain Tag 5.
    - Added option to run the Map at 60 FPS.
    - Added Map Connections by Blizzard.

New Files:

- Audio/SE/jump.wav

Thar, ledges bug a little if there's a tile in front of the player that's impassable, like a sign or something, the player just doesn't jump. I'll attempt to fix that in a later version.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Ledges works great =)
    Are u going to add the lil animation while walking trough tall grass? (the little leaves)

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I tried clicking on the link in your signature, but it redirects me to the first page of this thread.

Years
  • Thought I'd say two things:
    One: PlanetDev needs its domain renewed.
    Two: This seems noobish, but how exactly do you make the grass make a wild Pokémon counter, and how do you modify which Pokémon appear?

Years
  • 1) PlanetDev has it's domain for two more years.
    2) Set the grass terrain tag to 3, then go to the Map Setings script in the script editor, and edit away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back