• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon StarterKit XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Oh, i forgot to mention, the tools will be added in the next version.
    The way that the updater works wouldn't allow downloading of tools unless in a seperate update, as in, the updater gets closed and re-opened. Because no matter how many versions it updates, it still continues running on the script version you started it on, therefore, not downloading tools.

Years
  • Code:
    ================================================
     * Version 1.2
     * Work Started 10th February 2011

Notes:

Changes:

- Added "download tools" option to updater.
     - Added Pokemon 10-20, With types and just the moves Tackle and Growl.
     - Fixed being able to access Pokemon Selection screen when no Pokemon are in party.
     - Added Moves section of Summary Screen.
     - Removed Message System until i script my own. Until then, choices are bugged.

Removed:

- Removed Read Text Script. Just testing code anyway.
     - Removed Scene_Test. Just testing a really old animation code. Useless.

New Files:

- Graphics/Pictures/summarymovesbottom.png
     - Graphics/Pictures/summarymovestop.png
     - Graphics/Pictures/summarymovesbar.png
    Enjoy!

Code:
     * Version 1.2_1
     * Work Started 11th February 2011

Notes:

- Quick updater fix.

Changes:

- Fixed downloading of tools.
    Quick updater fix to download tools
    Pokemon StarterKit XP

Code:
     * Version 1.2_2

Notes:

- Quick fixes all round!

Changes:

- Fixed popup message when updating tools.
     - Fixed Error when loading a pokemon in the Data Editor.
     - Fixed pokemon animations.

Quick fixes all round!

Last edited:

godo156

All Hail the Glow Cloud
    Years
  • Okay, I question. Two infact.
    1) regarding that mode 07 (or whatever that thing that can change the cams position), can I make it so that, when I walk to a certain place (like for example, going into a door to an important place or go to a area that needs a different angle veiw), that it will snap to that veiw automatically without having to do whatever you do to move it?
    2)I still have version 1.0, and the bag and pokemon menues won't open, it only shows an error. Will this be fixed when I update it?

Years
  • 1) No, you'd have to event that.

2) Version 1.0? That's pretty old lol. Yeah, there have been a lot of fixes since then, and a lot of new features. I suggest updating everytime i announce a new update to get the most bug-free version.

WackyTurtle

Developer
    Years
  • Oka-a-ay...

My antivirus apparently deemed 'PokemonDataEditor.exe' as a maximum-level security risk and chose to completely destroy it, and continues to do so every time I try and access the file. What have you created Crazyninjaguy... :P

Years
  • Lmao, weird. I didn't make it, but i can assure you it's completely virus free.
    Your Antivirus probably said it was unsafe as it downloaded from the internet :3

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • Oka-a-ay...

My antivirus apparently deemed 'PokemonDataEditor.exe' as a maximum-level security risk and chose to completely destroy it, and continues to do so every time I try and access the file. What have you created Crazyninjaguy... :P

It wasn't him, if you actually read the post.
    My suggestion would be to turn off your antivirus, or just get a new one.

EDIT: Didn't see your post, lol.

Last edited:

godo156

All Hail the Glow Cloud
    Years
  • Okay, now that I finally updated (no internet for the most part), I have a question about the pokemon editor. Does the EVO ID resemble the dex no. of the evo? If so, it can only go up to 255 (like the stats).

Rassalon

Epic One
    Years
  • Okay, now that I finally updated (no internet for the most part), I have a question about the pokemon editor. Does the EVO ID resemble the dex no. of the evo? If so, it can only go up to 255 (like the stats).
    With the evolution ID you are meant to put in the Nat Dex ID of the pokemon. But it seems I have put quite a low cap on the maximum value. But there's no need to be worried i will have it sort hopefully for the next update.

Years
  • Code:
     * Version 1.2_3

Notes:

- New Tool!

Changes:

- Added new Move Editing tool by Yatagarasu/Rassilon.
     - Changed the way moves are added, and added a compiler method for them.
     - Various Pokemon Editor fixes.
    Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2011
    hey i just download the file and when i tried to update it i got a error saying connection failed please check your internet connection and my internet is fine how do i fix this

Klofkac

He's back!
    Years
  • First, check out if your firewall (if you have one) isn't blocking updater. The cause may be in that.

Edit: This problem is in my updater, too. Maybe is something with server updater is using.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    WoW nice StarterKit, thank you very much :D The uptade here doesnt work too, and just an opinion, can in Cry files in next uptade maybe, put the Pokemon name on file? Thanks

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • It's not working cause he messed up something on the updater so he's fixing what was wrong with it.
    I find it ironic a bit though that people only come here when they have a problem and not to congratulate Cng on his updates xD.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    It's not working cause he messed up something on the updater so he's fixing what was wrong with it.
    I find it ironic a bit though that people only come here when they have a problem and not to congratulate Cng on his updates xD.
    Sorry, i just post today, but i understande what you want to say

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back