• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Stasis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubypoke

Addictive...
    Years
    This game looks awsome. Game Maker eh, im trying to make a game on it.

Well done 9/10 by the looks of it. Can't wait for a demo. Battle System looks neat.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Ohhh, I never played emerald, only saphire an fire red- so I thought you recoloured the ruby/saphire pokedex. Personally I think it looks nicer than the ruby/saphire colours, it seems much fresher/cleaner.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Looks really good. You seem to be doing a great job. Is Pokemon Stasis your main concern or your other projects (you said you had other projects going right).

Your pokedex screenshot looks really good and your doing a great job (as I already said). Keep it up.

Ketay

Keyblade Master
    Years
    Pokemon Stasis
    Pokemon Stasis

Okay, so I've been working on the Pokedex a bit more. I editted the colors... And now they look a bit duller. I kind of like them, but I miss the brightness of the green. Although... The brightness clashed really bad... So I dunno. I also editted the data portion of the pokedex a bit... Changed the look of the description part, added type icons, and just moved stuff around overall. But yeah. =) I think that's good enough for now. Not sure exactly how I'll do the AREA thing... Will have to think about it.

And that circle where the footprint is... I think I'm going to put the pokeball and shiney icons in that space (rather than on top the pokemon), since the footprint idea seems pretty useless. Unless you wanted to memorize what the bottoms of each pokemon's feet looked like... But I don't see a point in that!

Oh, and ignore the bed in the background. Just a control object I need. Made it visible for testing purposes, forgot to reinvisiblize it. =D

The text colors look like they need changing a bit... So I'll probably do that. The yellow shadow on the left one, and the black text on the right kind of stands out a bit much.

Getting closer to actually having to map some more places and plan out the world. =P Then the screenshots will be less boring (Tired of the beginning town and the menu now. xD)

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
    Years
    Wow, very very impressive. You've done a ton of work. Hmm ya know you have really good mapping skills ^_^. Nice how you used the light green dirt as a 'road' if you will. This game is definately worth a download later on, keep up the great work =3.

Ketay

Keyblade Master
    Years
    Nothing much really... But hey, anything is better than nothing!

Pokemon Stasis

Just some small stuff today. Nothing worth mentioning. ^_^

kyogre1

Sweet, I'm in!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2007
    Great Game!! I'm Using RPG Maker XP but it is worthless.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Even though I'd love this project to be resurrected, I don't want it back this way, gravedigging.

REPORTED

Even though I'd love this project to be resurrected, I don't want it back this way, gravedigging.

REPORTED

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back