• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Steel Silver/Gold Heart story idea

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2007
    Well, I was thinking about this, and I've decided to make this game when the starter kit is done.

It's basically pokemon gold/silver, but this time, it's a bit different.

Starter pokemon: Eevee, Pikachu.

And you pick up the starters from people along the journey, ala pokemon yellow.

So, when the kit is finished, should I go through with it?

There are also some HUGE story twists, but I don't want to spoil them.

exteradude

Do you have a good idea for the story? I mean, a great story will help A LOT.

Also, here's a good idea: Have a reason why the team leader made his Team. In a lot of Pokemon Games, fan and real alike, I have not seen many good reasons why the leader wanted to make the team, and what the team was for. Team Magma/Aqua wanted to make the world better (or so it seems, if I'm wrong, tell me XD), but the thing is, why would the leaders want to make the Team, and the team's objective?

Just some advice!

Also, try to make your own game with your own coding. I just think that it should be original. In a lot of SKs, I've seen all the games are the same, with the same features and all that.

Try to hire some coders if you don't know coding, or if you're doing it with a program other than rmxp, just learn how to use it, or hire some people to help you.

Just some advice for if you're going to actually make the game.

Also, the game idea seems great! I love Pokemon Yellow, and how you get the starters from there! It makes it easier to catch them all!

Well, its up to you if you want to use the SK thats coming out (Wait a minute... there is?!?!?!?!? OMG I've been off so long!), or to make your game original (Unless the SK lets you be original lol)

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2007
    Well....

*SPOILERS*

What if Eusine was jealous and decided to fight you at the ice cave? He could go crazy and freeze up all the entrances. Then, when you beat him, if you didn't catch/kill suicune, Suicune comes and unfeezes the entrances/exit, and you have another shot at catching it?

Back