• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Steel Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
  • I've already heard the 201 Theme that Zeikku.. Check out my profile i think page 1 or page 2.. You'll hear it :3

>Dante<

Call me Steven
    Years
  • Nice hack man.. ^^
    I know your dowries of graph it is I know that you are very good...
    I hope that you will succeed in doing a great hack.. :)
    as the Spaniards say..
    suerte bro!!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • thanks dante! and satoshi, ill be on msn on tuesday so send it then, cant wait to see them. then i can do the tiles :), which will be made by me too ^^

Alec_

Years
  • This is looking good Synyster_Zeikku. And i like the character alot. It's because nobody has ever been used Richie as a main character of a pokemon hack. Aswell as it's features are awesome. hope that you would sucess in this project and have fun hacking. Goodluck.

~Fairytales.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
    Years
  • Wow. That is the only word I am capable of at the moment. Today seems to be a very good day for me. I've found so many quality games/hacks, and it looks like I'll be adding another to my list. I'm going to see if I can add your banner to my growing list. I just need to take all the banners I've liked and combine them into one image, so I can put more images at my leisure. But anyways, great game, and I hope to see a beta or new screenshots out soon.

Exon

Hacker in Training
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    This looks to be an interesting hack, especially with the choices we have as far as our character goes. Good luck!

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Hey, I think this is going to be a great hack, I hope progress goes well with this!

dragonoid

Banned
    Years
  • dudue do you know pokemon liquid crystal thread is closed does this mean the game is given up please answer back in a spoiler

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • OMG I haven't posted here yet :embarrass

Well it looks great so far. The fakemon are very appealing and you've revolutionised the what a titlescreen looks like. I also love the fact we get to play as richie. I hope everything goes well for this hack. :)

OFF TOPIC:
    W00T 500 posts :D!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back