• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    WOW! I didn't Actually Know that Honey trees were supposed to be in G/S/C, but got removed, I thought it was a completely new feature in Diamond/Pearl. Anyhow, can't wait to see some screens of Honey trees GBC Style (If you get my drift)

KUTUW!!!

Years
    I'm seeing this hack for a very long time and still no Beta 2 , but the weird thing is i'm still coming back to see your progress and everytime i see i think this hack will be finished for sure :D:D
    The progress of your hack is so unknown to most of the hackers here , and i really like it ...
    I played the beta a long time ago , and i really liked it , and now the updates with the new region Latio
    Just wanted to say good luck never give up on this :)

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Thanks for the comments people!

@Dogboy2709: Yeah Honey Trees were originally in GSC but taken out :P

@vx4theflash: You mean whats the island look like? Well I (Pyro) made up a little mockup map (Though its not going to be in game as we have to get it right, so it may be different in game :P)

Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

@Everyone: Thanks for the comments! We should have more screens up soon!

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
    Years
    wow! this looks very promising, usually i don't like exploring new regions (as they usually look...FAKE) but Latio sounds very fun...and of coarse JOHTO *cough* Shiny Gold *cough* is my absolute FAVORITE region...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I like the map, it looks nice. So Latio was supposed to be like a big island? (By the way, that region in the right-down corner works as if it were the Sevii Islands?)

Well, good luck, as always! I'm dying to know which are gonna be the legendaries in this game (Groudon is still in, right? :D)

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    I like the map, it looks nice. So Latio was supposed to be like a big island? (By the way, that region in the right-down corner works as if it were the Sevii Islands?)

Well, good luck, as always! I'm dying to know which are gonna be the legendaries in this game (Groudon is still in, right? :D)

The 4 little islands look like: Slowking? , Fire, Ice and Lightning island from the Orange Islands (Pokemon 2000 movie)

So I bet you can get the 3 Birds there and maybe Slowking&Lugia

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    The 4 little islands look like: Slowking? , Fire, Ice and Lightning island from the Orange Islands (Pokemon 2000 movie)

So I bet you can get the 3 Birds there and maybe Slowking&Lugia

Well that's a good guess but we asked you all to please not post them in the thread if it involved how you get the birds. That is a good guess, won't say if thats why they are there or not. But lets try to steer clear of openly guessing about how we're workign the birds for now, we want to keep it a secret, okay? :D

Also we will have more screenshots up soon, these should show off soem new sprites and places and MAYBE a couple of the hoenn Pokemon making an appearance that you didnt see last time around :p

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Things are coming along nicely! We don't have many screens to show yet, as mostly what we've done is this:

Inserted RSE Pokemon pics
    Inserted Trainer Pic, Back Pic, and Overworld from old rom
    Fixed RSE Pokemon's Stat levels and Types
    Planned (haven't inserted yet, do that today) a new TM List
    Fixed NPCs and other events in your home town.
    Planning Gyms

Screens will be up soon though! Especialy after we remap the first route ;)

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey, since you are adding RS pokes, I was wondering if it will be possible to see some RS moves as well?

Well, maybe you don't want to say which RS Pokes are in, but I'm just wondering which GS Pokes are out? (because you said you needed to replace some in order to gain some), I suppose that was a tough decision, right? ;)

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    It was, for sure. Not releasing them jsut yet though. Moves are almost a definite no, if so only maybe one or two and that depends on if we cna figure out how. Unlike red and blue there are only abour 4 or 5 slots that arent used already in the moves. But there may be a couple useful ones. No promises of course, as its stil up in the air, but could happen ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back