• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Oh yeah, Bill still gives you an Eevee in Goldenrod. You might want to change that if you haven't already.

And I noticed a train to the battle tower in Ecruteak too. It'll be interesting to see how you do that in Silver.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    I love this game ^^ Just can't wait to get more of it. Keep up your work! I like that you get 2 Eevees in the game and also that you can buy those evolution stones. 8D (I hope you still understand me, I'm from Finland and studying english now the 6th year) This is my first downloaded hack and I love this.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    I'm looking forward to this, and any pictures and stuff you might show. So did you make any progress over the weekend?

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • All I can safely say is Skeetendo Inc rules! The gameplay on this rules. I love the pokemobile as I've always wondered what it did. Your events are cool and I love the idea for the skateboard :) Can't wait til it finishes guys.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Hey hey hey! Sorry its been a while, weve been so busy both working on the hack and with school we havent uplaoded anythign in a bit! Time to show off some of what we've been up to!

This is, in keepign with the last time we showed off a tileset, a sample of a tileset that will be used by certain places in both Johto and Latio(its not pictured but it has both kinds of trees to match). Ill let you all guess a bit on what sort ofmap it is.

Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Also, heres another little sample moch-up to show off the NEW underwater tileset. You get a pic of Felicia from Darkstalkers if you can guess what those moutnains are making :p

Thats not all we have done, We've done some more town work and some more work on adding something in a bit earlier in the game, which you all will definitely want to look out for in the next demo(still a good bit to go for it, as it will cover all of Johto, the Pokemon League, and the first town in Latio.) Anyways, enjoy, and good luck guessing!

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
  • Oh, MY GOD!!!! I just talked to someone on the first route in the game, but then the game went to the credits, and when they were done, I got warped to MT. SILVER!!!!!!! Now I'm too scared to go anywhere with just my Lv5 Jigglypuff & Lv9 Eevee.

EDIT: I decided to walk in the grass a little bit, and I found a wild Dodrio. I tried to put it to sleep w/ Jigglypuff, but it fainted me w/ Drill Peck first. Then I sent out my Eevee, and just threw a pokeball for the heck of it, and now it belongs to me! Can you believe my luck?!?!?!?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Great to hear that your still alive! I like the underwater map especially.

The maps tend to be a lot more interesting when everything's changed too, like trainers speeches and the maps themselves.

Yeah, progress is good and additions to the beginning sound interesting too.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2007
    uumm at the pratice machines in goldenrod the two items "full heal" and "smoke ball" respond when you exit and return.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • We've fixed thsoe items already. I cant remember if we did that before or after the bug fix release, honestly, but if not it will be in the next demo for sure. Also, which guy did you talk to on the first route that casued it to go to the credits? We will fix it right away.

Edit: Ah nevermind, we've figured out who it was, it was the guy who shows you how to catch, we've had problems with him before, we are working on it now! Also, here is a support banner!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2024
    Yeah, I think the smoke ball and the other item glitch was fixed for the bug fixed beta. Latio sounds like it should be interesting to go through.

I've kinda said this before but this hack is great. Hope to see some more progress sometime soon.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Hey! how's it's going so far. it's the weekend, hopefully you guys don't have a lot of homework so you can work on the hack. I'm looking forward too exploreing Latio.

Will that ship in the underwater screenshoot be explorable?

Last edited:

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Yes, the ship will be explorable, but thats all I'll release about the shipwreck(like to keep stuff as a surprise and not spoil everything, you know?)

Also, hopfully we can get a god bit done this weekend and we will keep you posted as we do!

Also, anyone care to guess what structure is made by the mountains in that underwater map? Winner still gets a pic of Felicia from Darkstalkers, lol.

hint:
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back