• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Hey, seems like Sterling Silver has fallen a bit into the depths of oblivion? Too bad, 'cause I really like it.

Do you have any kind of information to share with us, Skeetendo? Hope you and your hacking group haven't faced any kind of problems.

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
  • Holy wow.

Sorry about the lack of updates or information people x3

Yeah, Sterling Silver is kind of on Hiatus right now as Mateo has just started College and I have work and such to deal with. Mateo and I have decided that it would be best for Mateo to focus on Sterling Silver and I on other things as I'm part of the Acanthite team and am needed a lot. Also I have other projects.

I haven't heard from Mateo in a while. I've talked to him maybe....2 times in the past 2 months. College is a lot of work :P So for now, this hack is Mateo's and I am no longer working on it. I will probably return in the future once I finish my other projects.

-Pyro

P.S. Sorry again for the lack of news.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    I like your hack!

I'm currently making videos of your game on my youtube account. Check them out!:)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Oh, that's a shame, because you were the only one doing the updates here, and I haven't seen Mateo posting on this thread, so that leads me to think this thread will slowly start to die.

Let's hope Mateo can show up and post stuff in your place. Good luck, though, it'll be hard. I'll be watching this waiting for some reply by the hack's maker.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years

• Just as a heads-up:

Don't talk to the guy near the grass just before you get to Cherrygrove City. He triggers the credits, and when they end you get teleported in front of the Poke Center by Mount Silver. You can't get out. >:

Also, there's a boy sitting on top of the PC in Violet City...

The boy in Goldenrod Train Station has a rhydon's dialogue. O_o

I'll keep going through later. Hope those things can be fixed =]

Years

• Just as a heads-up:

Don't talk to the guy near the grass just before you get to Cherrygrove City. He triggers the credits, and when they end you get teleported in front of the Poke Center by Mount Silver. You can't get out. >:

Also, there's a boy sitting on top of the PC in Violet City...

The boy in Goldenrod Train Station has a rhydon's dialogue. O_o

I'll keep going through later. Hope those things can be fixed =]

Those glitches have already been reported by other members and I think you just revived a thread that is older than a month.

FullmetalxFangirl

...ily...
    Years
  • Those glitches have already been reported by other members and I think you just revived a thread that is older than a month.

If it's not closed, that's too bad. = = Also, if they haven't been fixed, I'm going to report them... Just in case. >.> I think you can survive that.

Also, there are several errors with action triggers. For instance, when Bill should be walking down the stairs he just walks out of a wall.

The man beside the PC is on the counter in Ecruteak Poke Center.

[/center]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back