• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Stolen Thunder [PG-13] (RP Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
  • With his new Croagunk, Kamas decided to test its skills against Twiggy's. So Croagunk started off by hitting Twiggy with Brick Break. Twiggy moved back and fell to the ground hard. After it got back on its feet Kamas ordered a bite and so it bit. Twiggy jumped into the air and started to bite down on Croagunk's head. As it continued to bite Kamas noticed Croagunk wasn't even flinching from the bite. So he ordered a razor leaf to take Croagunk down. However, because Croagunk was a poison type the razor leaf did nothing. Kamas was thrown into a corner and Croagunk capitalized by using Poison Jab on Twiggy. Kamas then saw Croagunk get on Twiggy's shell and balanced itself. Croagunk was charging up for another Poison Jab, but Kamas countered. He ordered a leaf storm attack that blew Croagunk high into the air. When Croagunk came down it hit the ground hard and lost the battle. With that the old man left and Kamas had to take Croagunk to a center and then leave on thier mission.

PokeMaster13

Banned
    Years
  • Wes, a trainer who's just wandering around after winning the current leauge again, spots a couple trainers who look like they're battling.
    He decides to send out his Manaphy and as usual it jumps atop his hed.
    ''Hey Manaphy, let's go check out these trainers and see If they'd
    be any good of an opponite. What do you say?''
    Manaphy responded rather cheerfully, ''Mana.''
    ''I'll take that as a yes,'' Wes said kindly while smiling.

Wes walked normally over to one of the battling trainers and said,
    ''Hey whats your name and after your battle I'll gladly treat your pokemons' wounds, but only on the condition that you battle with my team. What do you say?''

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
  • I say go away, and come back if you get accepted (Which I doubt will happen, seeing as you think it's fair to have a bunch of shinies and legendary Pokemon.). -.-'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back