• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Stolen Thunder [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Hm..though question >< tmoz hopefully b/c I have schoo, etc.

chaotic_soma

Chaotic little devil anyone?
Years
Quick question are we only allowed to use the specified movesets or do we have the full range of techniques and moves the pokemon accessed before the level they are at now?
_note: sorry if you can't understand what i meant above i'm tired i slept really badly last night_

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
It would be best to use the specified movesets because I think its easier to RP with specific moves and not a whole range of moves.

Akiyo

Send my love.
Years
Erm... Is this RP going to die before it's even started? Maybe i'm being impatient but I was looking forward to this and so far nothing's happened. Sorry to be a bother but will this start soon, or should I look for a different one to join (Again >.<)?

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Ok, listen guys.I am currently waaay to busy to post a new thread also, when I post one it needs to get accepted so that could delay it a while.Sorry for any incovenience but the thread will have been posted and hopefully accepted by Sunday.

@ Quasar: Accepted XD

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
Years
Name: Lucas

Appearence: Lucas wears a blue cap, a green scarf, a Jacket, brand new running Shoes and has brown hair, brown eyes, fingerless gloves and jeans.

History: Lucas is a boy born in the region of Johto. At the age of eight he traveled to Kanto
and Began challenging Gyms. After Challenging Multiple Gyms he decided to challenge the
Pokemon League but he got defeated by his rival in the Semi-Finals. He Traveled to Sinnoh and caught a bunch of Strong Pokemon. After hearing about K.Lorando on the News he immeadiatly went to one of the land bases.

Personality: Lucas is a brave and Kind Hearted boy that helps people in need of help.
He is Naive and Relaxed. Lucas is a little bit Shy but tries his best to train his pokemon.

Pokemon: Aipom.

Nick: Pommy

Species: A normal Male Aipom.

Level: 37

Moveset: Focus Punch, Double team, Swift, Mega Punch.

Personality: Pommy is Brave and Docile. It never stays in its pokeball. It likes to play with Other wild Pokemon. Pommy is very Active. It always battles in importent battles such as Gym leader battles and the Pokemon League.

Pokemon: Lucario

Nick: Punchy.

Species: A Normal Male Lucario

Level: 38

Moveset: Aura Sphere, Bone Club, Force Palm, Metal Claw.

Personality: Punchy is a energetic and Brave Lucario. It likes to practice is Martial Arts by
Training in the local Dojo. Punchy is a extremely strong pokemon even for a lucario. It
also likes to walk with Lucas and Pommy.

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
@ Salamance: Accepted!

I will post the thread now and it should hopefully be accepted soon guys and.Please post sign-ups in the OOC thread.I will make one if there isn't one.

PokeMaster13

Banned
Years
Hey if it's not to late I'd like to join.
Name:Wes
Appearance:Tall about 6'5'', Longer black hair with single dark red streak near right ear, looks kind of like Volkner, Has A yellow coat with small flames at the bottom.(couldn't get picture to show up)
History:has won all leagues, finished complete PokeDex, beaton all contests(reason because I've done this on all my gmes)
Personality:kind, caring, & helpful

Pokemon: Manaphy
Nick: N/A
Species:Manaphy
Level: N/A
Moveset: Heart Swap, Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Surf
Personality: Kind and loving
Appearance:Slightly smaller than average Manaphy,SHINY

Pokemon: Pikachu
Nick: N/A
Species: Pikachu
Level: N/A
Move Set: Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Thunder, Thunderbolt
Personality: Wants to battle alot and is quirky
Appearance: average for Pikachu, SHINY

Pokemon: Charizard
Nick:N/A
Species:Chrizard
Level:N/A
Move Set:Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Mega Kick, Fly
Personality: Protective of Master
Appearance: Larger than average Charizard, SHINY

Has also Darkrai, Venusaur, Blastoise, all SHINY,
but never really uses them because they don't fully obey him.
Also, can I still use Manaphy because he's my favorite pokemon
and my best one. It doesn't matter all that much about Darkrai
if I can use him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back