• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKeMON StormFront! Adventures in the FALNA Region!

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
  • POKeMON STORMFRONT! ADVENTURES IN THE FALNA REGION!

Table of Contents

1) Introduction
    2) Story
    3) The Region
    4) Maps
    5) Characters
    6) Pokedex
    7) Screenshots
    8) Releases
    9) Features

1) Introduction

Hello all, my name is .:God:. but you can just call me Kyle, and this is my new hack that I promise will be finished. Yes, Revelation, Galactic, and Four Continents are all cancelled. Well, this is StormFront version, where there are many discoveries and evils to find!

2) Story

It was 4:00 in the morning. The TV flashed on and starting bleeping out "Tornado! Tornado! Tornado! Tornado!" You, a 12 year old 7th grade character who lives in the region FALNA in Russia, was freaking out. "There aren't tornadoes in Russia!" he thought. Your family hopped in their car and drove to the nearest safehouse. You jump out early, and sprint for the door. A speeding 24-Wheeler slams your families car. You see the airbags pop out in front of your eyes, and see the blood of their faces dripping in puddles and mixing in with the rain. You start crying, and crying, but then figure out the only way to save your family name is to live on. You run into the safehouse.

....... 4 days later ......

You have been living in the safehouse, because for an odd region, all around Earth strange weather storms have been being caused but an unknown force. While looking out the window, you see an injured Wooper. You quickly rush outside to grab it. It gets used to you, and begins to like you. You decide to set out on a Pokemon journey and begin your quest to stop the weather destruction!

3) The Region

From lush green grasses to snowcapped mountains the Falna Region, located Northwest of Johto, is a very large and diverse place that brings trainers and tourists to it every year. Whether they are traveling to find somewhere calm to settle down, or taking the Falna Region challenge the regions many cities always welcome visitors. However, the peaceful region hasn't been all that peaceful lately.
    POKeMON StormFront! Adventures in the FALNA Region!

4) Maps

Sorry, none yet. You can find previews in the Map Rating Thread soon!

5) Characters

Marylynn – The girl choice in the game. When she is the rival character in the game, she gets feisty during battles, but helps you during challenges.

Rocko – The boy choice in the game. When he is the rival character in the game, he is very powerful and strong during battles, and unlike Marylynn, cocky.

Professor Zack – The Vice-President on the region of FALNA, and commander of Pokemon handout rallies. He lives in ROSEWOOD Town, and you can bid for Pokemon after you defeat the elite four.

Team Sander – The evil team in the game. They create havoc throughout the region of FALNA, making danger and destruction at every corner. Their crazy leader is Peter.

Peter – The crazy leader of Team Sander. He uses the power of Ground-, Rock-, and Steel-type Pokemon to bury the FALNA region with sand.

6) Pokedex

Check back later!

7) Screenshots

None yet.

8) Releases

| | | | | | | | |

9) Features

1. 25 New Pokemon~

2. Apricorns

3. New Tiles

4. More Interesting landscapes

5. Beautiful maps

6. Play as MARYLYNN or ROCKO

7. New Scripts

8. New Overworlds?

9. New Starter

10. New Rival

11. New Organization

12. New Characters

13. New Maps

14. New Tiles

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I dont like the story, I think it could do without the death of your family.
    But its whatever.
    good luck.

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Responses

Wind~ - Thanks, and all the others are quit.

Mr. Fury - Thanks.

Hemlock - OK, and thanks! And also, I know that.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Hmm *looks at the description of Team Sander's Leader*... I have a question.

Why is the Leader's name is named as Peter? Isn't Peter a Male?

Sorry, but I found this a bit strange.

Back