• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Stormy Days

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
Years
  • Im gonna have to start a different hack cause:
    1. The hack was messed up but now i have a back up of my hack
    2. I have no help for that game and thats the 1 thing I need

But I need help with the story and graphics and scritpting so if you want to suggest a story or want to help out post here i am open to all suggestions

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
  • Aah, stormy days...
    A RIP! You are now my competitive rival! Surrender your name, and storyline, or prepare to get your hack squashied my mine!
    Until you are my equal, I bid you ado.
    ~Kalkris
    (P.S. Good lu-uck! XD)

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
  • ummm i am sorry to the last poster about being relatively close to his but i wont accept anything close to your storyline. and to the poster who wants to be a spriter plz show me one sprite so i can determine if you are fit for the job

Ok the new PreAlphaBeta Release should be either this weekend or next week but the maps for the prealphabeta are pretty much done but i gotta change text and make new pokemon hopefully i have good scripters and spriters sign up. you dont have to be an advanced spriter just average thats all and average for me isnt that great. so if you wanna work on a hack but don't have much skill in spriting try out here. But for scripters i need one with at least some experience in pokemon hacking

Last edited:

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
  • You'd like a storyline? Stormy Days... I've just thought up one:
    Once in a departed region, storms had been raging wildly in numerous locations. A Pokemon professor asks you to choose from three starter pokemons. Your quest is to find out, what is the cause of the wild storms, and the only way to access an area, in which you find out who or what is the causer of them, is to take the gym-challanging quest, and by getting 8 gym badges, you gain acces to there. And once you find out and battle the causer of it, the storms will suddenly end and you can go on to the pokemon league to challange the Elite Four and the Champion.
    What do you think about it?

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
  • hmmm i like it but i have to see if raging storm's storyline is the same but do you want to be on the crew of Pokemon Stormy Days? If anyone else wants to be on it too then post in the following way:

(Name)
    (Skill or Work Area) Ex: Spriter,Scripter,Mapper
    (Availabilty) Ex: Often, Sometimes; anything close to those answers are acceptable lol!
    (Reason why you wanna join)

Hints: I appreciate people who put effort into hacking. Apply here

News: I am happy to announce the starter pokemon

Pokemon: Stormy Days

Since the game is going to include crazy weather and that those pokemon have effects that involve weather changes or balances I made Kyroge, Rayquaza and Groudon the starters what do you guys think?

Last edited:

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
  • thanks hope raging storm is a success for you too so does anybody wanna join my crew i'll try to pm you the current state of the hack it is a Sapphire Hack i will give you the link in a pm as well to a hack if you don't have one. Oh and if you're accepted you'll get a pm message so im not gonna post if you're in here but i might so go along with me lol

News:
    ROUTE 103 Map Changed
    ROUTE 101 (Fog Way): Wild Pokemon Changed for the difficulty strong pokemon whew! just played

NOTE:
    I might get the Beta done if more support was given

So Sylph is the only one who wants to help huh?

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • (Name) Gerardo
    (Skill or Work Area) Spriter
    (Availabilty) Often
    (Reason why you wanna join) So I can practice my spriting on my first hack I attached some sprites they are not good (Please let me sprite) *cough* :)

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 49
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    Umm.. Legendaries as starters is such a bad idea.

Anyways, you need better storyline..sorry if i offend you

The Phantom

sick and perverted bastard
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    dude, they are rite.. legendaries as starters... dont do the same mistake as everyone who starts hacking pkmn roms. they all start like that and when they say starters will be legends... people just starts ignoring the hack..

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    Like everyone else, legenderies as starters really isnt a good idea, unless you're just doing it for fun, if you really want to have them as starters, edit their stats and attacks then.

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
  • yea im going to lower their stats by some k? i dont want this project ending up like final chapter lol
    oh and don none taken but if you have better post it here?

NEWS:
    2 New Helpers
    Maps made up for 1st release
    NOTE TO SPRITER (B.Blastoise)
    I need a sprite to look like that dude in gold he looks cool but i need his sprite k?

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
  • femandawg said:
    b.blastoise your in and God of Water I've seen this in other threads too
    Ok I`ll Check The Rules Again.
    Update:A Moderator Posted This On A Another Thread
    Mau Reese said:
    Well you can showcase your hack idea on 'Hack Showcase' and make a team to help you hack it in the General Emulation and Hack help area.
    --Thread Moved--

Last edited:

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
  • o srry ill ask for help on the hack help or start a hacking team but plz dont close this down i wanna keep this project goin
    ATTENTION ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO HELP:
    Come to:
    Magma Hackers Inc.
    or just PM me
    mods plz don't close this down

EARLY BETA:
    I am ready to upload it 'cept i can't get it to upload so when i figure out the first release will be out but no text is edited my good buddy Sylph helps me with tha t but maps are changed and music is too.

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Ok I made a pic of Hiro from Gold and a backpic the backpics not so good I also made some other sprites that you can use as trainers or something

Back