• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Stormy Days

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    k which one is Hiro? i can't tell but nice work on Prof. Ivy i might use that one keep up the work

hey guys i gots the new guy (If the Hiro thing don't work out) to show take a look i worked on him this mornin' im gonna work on birch

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Hey good news I made Hiro almost the same way he was in gold/silver/crystal so you can use it also ill post the one that I made (the one that is blue) enjoy peace ~~GERARDO~~

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    you sure like blue huh? lol just playin wit ya ok i gotta see madagascar with my bros :( BOO!!! neway ill work on it more tommorow i changed wild pokemon in the game .

NOTE TO SPRITER:
    Can you make a Hiro sheet and PM it to me

Employee list to come out soon but i need more peeps Magma Hacking Inc. should be there but if not post here

The Phantom

sick and perverted bastard
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    okay dude, i can help ya in my free time.. you can just ask here or pm me.. just dont ask for sprites from me... but remember.. in MY free time..

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    thanks its appreciated so im still working on it but ill be gone for a couple hours doin somethin then ill return with making that hack.

NOTE TO SPRITER:
    Hiro sheet looks good but i need running poses so i can insert them into the game

EDIT:
    Hello again i just changed some of the maps and lowered the stats of the legendary starters so its not that easy anymore... but i have awesome news i think i might know how to edit gym leaders so im looking for some volunteers as gym leaders or elitefour but only one can be the champ first come first serve

Title: Gym Location, Elite 4 #,or Champ
    Pokemon: (Note: they have to be the same number the other gym leader, elite 4 or champ has)
    Beggining Catch phrase: (Ex: Puny Trainer think you can get me? MUAHAHA!)
    After Phrase: Darn I lost...

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    OK Can I be The Champion
    Title: Champ
    Pokemon: Latios lv 57, Charizard lv 55, Mewtwo lv 56, Typhlosion lv 56, Tyranitar lv 56, and Blastoise lv 58 (all levels are the same as before
    Beggining Catch phrase: (ARE YOU READY TO FACE THE TOUGHEST BATTLE OF YOUR LIFE?!)
    After Phrase: (... I can't belive I lost well good job you deserve to be the champion)

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    umm b.blastoise? this may be dissapointing but i am the champ but i can put u as one of the elite four. sorry i should've posted that

(Pokemon Levels are unknown to public)

Champion Felix
    Pokemon:
    Venasaur
    Groudon
    Latios
    Rayquaza
    Mewtwo

Start Phrase: You have finnaly made it!! I knew by watching your battles that you would accel in pokemon training. I've been looking forward to this day...Now hit me with everything you got!!

End Phrase: Hmmm... It's a happy day for the world...a new champion has rised... You are truly better than me...

(Thats the team i own from LeafGreen)

I am working on trying to edit the title screen for Stormy Days but I wanna know if anybody has a good title screen idea if you have pic very appreciated and you will be added in the credits

Last edited:

The Phantom

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    i can find you the offsets.. nothing easier... tho im not gonna edit it for ya.. i can dump em and put them back in da rom.. yeah, i want to be credited for what i do.. if i dont do nothing then dont credit me.. and no way, im not going to be a trainer in your game... i really hate that..

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Ok then ill replace Drake ill keep the same pokemon but change the levels ill change all of he text

Name: Gerardo
    Pokemon: Same different levels
    Start phrase: So are you ready to face the Elite fours toughest you better battle me as hard as you can!!
    Battle Lost text: AMAZING!.... well it looks like your almost done
    End phrase: Well it looks like your ready for the Champion I know you can beat him!
    Sprite: I made my own sprite for the game peace ~~GERARDO~~

The Phantom

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    your gonna ask a mod about what? sprite, text, trainer?? jeez...

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    ok my computer has been buggin up lately so im sorry about not being here lately... B.Blastoise i need overworld sprites to try and replace the gyms and elite 4.

So im gonna try also to replace the title screen with a cooler one more suited for Stormy Days anybody wanna design one?

To Phantom:
    Hey i'll put in credit where its to b accounted for and im not puttin anybody who doesnt wanna be a trainer in it so dont worry i know other people do it without warning.

ANNOUNCEMENT: I shall be creating a Pokemon Red thingy for this ROM later you know like Pokemon Blue/Pokemon Red the name is finally invented and it is...

POKEMON: SUNNY TIMES

Last edited:

The Phantom

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    i would really help you but i cant find sapphire us rom... i hace only jap.. and im not gonna download it again.. slow connection.. ill give ya the offsets some day...

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    k ill be happy when that day comes lol im feeling dull so i cant use my imagination for the game right now so here's the suggestions you can make

1.Map Ideas from ROUTE 102 to Evergrande City
    2. Title Screens (Post these here if you can design your idea)
    and anything else

Announcments:
    I have decided that new pokemon can be put into the game if people are willing to sprite them for me... I will try to get those credits edited so that the people who put their effort into this game are known for but i promise that i'll make sure your acounted for... and also if anyone can tell me how to insert new music and can make some post it here 2 thankz and im gonna make a website for Pokemon Stormy Days and Pokemon Sunny Times so if you are not in the credits you shall be known...more updates soon

oh yea im making pokemon sunny times as a second version

The Phantom

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    hmm.. interesting.. ;-) however, if you hack ruby, i mean for that other hack.. sunny times, i can give it to ya now, since im making a hack of ruby.. tho my cd is ... so i cant read it.. dammit stupid lg cdrom..

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    wait what're you sayin you can really help with sunny times?

ANNOUNCMENT:
    I guess i can post the crew for this project here are the people who make this possible

Current Crew that's helped:
    B.Blastoise

Crew that supports but will and can help:
    P24K Champion
    Sylph
    The Phantom

Last edited:

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
    ok i am workin on some here are the only ones that are right right now
    Pokemon: Stormy Days

Pokemon: Stormy Days
    they are water/rock pokemon both the colors of torchic name em what u want.

Back