• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Stormy Days

The Phantom

sick and perverted bastard
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    yeah, i have one.. instead making the front sprites, try making some back sprites... what, when someone catches a pkmn.. the front pic is ok, andf the back is like.. from the old one.. think about it..

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    well i am grateful for his help and he immediately said yes to it but back pics would be nice so i can completely put them in the game

EDIT: 42 posts and 490 views for christs sake this is insane it doesnt kill you to post your ideas or compliments here for the game im open to all of those things

Last edited:

MDGherb420

Rom Hacker
    Years
    mdgpix.dl.am
    i dont have screens of really n e thing good, tell me what u want me to do and ill take a screen of it but i really have no ideas, i want something to work on, if u dont like what i make u u dont need to use it.

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    well everyone who is helping has somehow proved that they can do there job look all i wanna see is one little map from you i need to know if you have the tools and the skill.

NOTICE TO ALL:
    you know maybe if people would post more i would be more ispired to do my work but not many ppl have posted and im gettin less inspired :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2005
    Heres some sprites i did if you like em' ill do the back pics for em'

Nesard is a fire / fighting type
    Sadeg is a poison / ghost type

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    awesome a supporter oh and im taking trainer requests again i can but them in the second hack sunny times so if u wanna be a trainer gym leader or Elite 4 besides Drake and the Champion (im the champ and B. Blastoise is gonna be Drake.) post here and the pokemon you want

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    this hack looks alright but legendary starters i understand u want the weather abilities but why dont u give original starters the extra ability like charmander/torchic/cyndaquil u could give overheat as its extra ability instead all that lower in and raisin statssee wot im sayin anyway good luck on yer hack

EDIT : ill be a 8th gym leader hows about............ dark pokemon

Name: Yamidante

Pokemon:
    houndoom x2
    sneasel x2
    mightyena

Start phrase: Can u feel the darkness creeping in
    Battle Lost text:The darkness didnt creep in did it
    End phrase: Well u beat me go take on the elite 4 if u beat me ur gonna beat the champ!

sprite: u make it its ur hack (dont give him any bright colors and make his skin kind of pale)

EDIT: gender: male :P

Last edited:

femandawg

Pokemon Champion
    Years
    okay sorry i havent been around lately but my computer keeps screwin up and once again i changed the legendaries stats to be equal to the starters stats so there and im still taking requests for being in the game (trainers)

So Far:
    Champion: Me
    Elite Four Drake: Blastoise B.
    Sootopolis Gym Leader: Yamidante

oh and if u dont have sprites its cool ill make one i just recolor trainers like my avatar(hes gonna be the champion) so if u dont have a sprite tell me what gender you are i have premade guys

mckayc

MASTER TRAINER
    Years
    May i please be the 7th gym leader. if so i would like to be stuck up and say things like ' you tiny trainer the only reason you got those badges was that u cheated.' and when i lose '.... take the badge and go. be for i decide for a rematch.'

If so i would like my pkm to be steel type. steelex, magnaton and Aggron.

Back