• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Story Time Edition 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinaxe

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    Let's play a little game one word at a time. This game will involve you, the reader, to participate in telling a story. The twist is, you can only post one word at a time. For example, "Veiwer A" posts Once, "Veiwer B" posts apon, and so on. I will give the scene and basic plot the story begins in, but the rest can be totally made up. remember, this dosn't have to follow any anime episode; just have fun.

The Scene: Ash Ketchem is at Pallet Town, preparing to go to the region of Orre.

Remember, This only one word at a time.

I'll Start.

Today...

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    Ash

P.S. theres a 4 word and 25 character limit rule, don't just post one word.

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
    Years
    well

And its a good thing no ones bypassing the 4 word and 25 character limit rule.-.-;

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    As pointed out, there is a word and character limit. And besides, as also pointed out, this takes too long.

I feel bad for leaving this so long. Oh well.

Closing in t-minus... Just closing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back