• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Striking Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Todoroki said:
"the idea of a yellow remake i think is a little over used"

And I agree with that; however, I do not own pokemon yellow and most of the other "remakes" end up being pathetic, and nothing like pokemon yellow.
This one actually looks different. I will be keeping my eye on this project :P

ummm.. ok thank i guss

great looking grapics, although it could look better, (like the houses :P)

thanks ^^

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
This hack looks good :) I think it has potential... I can't wait for the beta!

The tiles are also nice, and I like that you put in May.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Excellent work...its the best yellow remake if seen so far...I Especially love your tiles...I Have but one issue...The Pink and Yellow Intro with Oak...Go with Orange or Blue instead of pink...But Still looks good...;)

Years
support banners-
picture.php

banner by -yuuichi

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Good hack but Ash looks like a monster in those battle screenshots.
You should try to make him a little smaller and it would do fine :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2016
The battle sprite does look a bit big compared to the non-battle sprite. They don't seem to co-ordinate too well... If you're going to use the D/P/Pt battle sprite, you might want to change the non-battle sprite to match... Just a suggestion... Plus his gloves are the wrong colour in the battle version...

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Spoiler:

Bugs I found open spoiler

Years
Spoiler:

Bugs I found open spoiler
what rom did you apply the patch to? use lunar ips to patch and use a fire red (u) version

V i n c æ n t

Italian Hacker !
Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2009
If i were you , I would change the sprite and the backsprite of pikachu . Why don't use the platinum's ones ?
However , good work ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back