• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sun Soul: A game in production

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky the Shaym

Sky the Shaymin, NOT Shaym
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2010
    Hello, Welcome to... to...

I'm not giving an intro! Well anyways, I'm announcing my game in production, POKEMON SUN SOUL! *an awsome fanfare*

Well, the main thing is, Im doing it all by myself.. *A part of the chorus in All By Myself*

I was wondering if anyone could help me... I'm a terrible scripter (not terrible, but not that good.) A pretty good mapper, I dont really change the characters (just the leaders and overworlds) and the story is... pretty good, I guess... And I'm not that good of a spriter... Well anyways...

Ya, I'm working on Slateport (Slate city in the game, Ya... not good with names) And the route above it. It would be nice if I could get some ppl to help me out...

Well, I'm gonna try and get more screenshots later, sooooooo... um... ya...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    This is NOT the place to introduce your hack or game. You should have posted in the game development or rom hacking thread!X_X

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, as Crusher said, this isn't the right area for hack threads, you'd need to head over the ROM Hacking & Emulation section for that type of thing. if you have questions, there's also a lot of Question and Answer threads, as well as tutorials.

I'm gonna have to close this up, but good luck on your hack~.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back